Convenient and Power-saving Features
How΄s this for easy operation: you don΄t need to turn the power on and off. Auto Standby automatically puts the system into standby mode after a period of inactivity, then turns it on when sound is detected. And with Auto Mix you can simultaneously play the two sound sources connected via Bluetooth and the input jack – no need to switch inputs! There΄s even an easy-access front panel volume control and headphone jack for your convenience.
Finely-tuned to Maximize Sound from Your Digital Device
This is not your ordinary small speaker system. It΄s tuned to deliver maximum performance from every type of digital device. The unique cabinet shape prevents internal sound loss and gives the best possible frequency response. Plus, a bass port in the front pushes sound straight out into the room, providing clear sound fields. The automatic loudness control perfectly adjusts bass output to match the volume.
- Bluetooth and mini-jack with auto-mix, play two sources at once
- Convenient front-panel volume control and headphone jack
- Auto standby eliminates need to turn system on and off
- Sharp-looking design with solid build and metal grilles
- Also can be used for TV speakers, smartphones and tablets
- Version/Profile: Ver. 2.1 + EDR / A2DP
- Audio Codec: SBC, AAC
- Maximum Communication Range: 10 m/38 ft. 10in. (without interference)
- Input Terminal: Stereo L/R: 3.5mmφ mini jack
- Headphone Jack: Stereo L/R: 3.5mmφ mini jack
- Speaker Unit: 2-3/4” full-range cone
- Maximum Output Power: 7 W x 2 (6 ohms, 1 kHz, 10% THD)
- Power Supply: AC
- Included Accessories: AC adaptor (DC12V/1.5A), Stereo mini plug audio cable (2.0 m)
- Dimensions (W x H x D): 3-1/4” x 7-1/4” x 7-1/4”
- Weight: Right speaker; 2.4 lbs., Left speaker; 2.2 lbs.
WARNING: California Residents - Proposition 65. This product can expose you to chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov