SATISFACTION GUARANTEED: We don’t like lemons any more than you do. Enjoy a full 30-day in-home audition with any item purchased from SKY. It's hard to know the value of a purchase until it's experienced in your own home. If you're still not convinced after 30 days, return it and we'll gladly give you a refund.
Own the Best: We’re very careful about the products we offer and we want them to represent the best value in every price range. We have high standards for quality, performance, and value and are proud to offer products that we would want in our own homes. We stay on top of changes in technology and what’s new in the marketplace to make sure we have the best value products in every range.
Free Shipping on Everything: We offer FREE standard shipping on all orders within the continental US. Expedited shipping options are available and may be selected during the checkout process. You will be charged for the cost of the upgraded service. Enhanced shipping options such as Next-Day Air are dependent upon your order and the delivery address. Please allow 24 hours for order processing.
At SKY, we want to make sure that any and all of your questions are answered, and that we can provide the best support possible when you need it. Our sales and support team will assist you whether you're looking to research products, place an order, or inquire about a previous order.
Hours of operation:
Monday - Friday: 9 am - 7 pm ET
Customers experiencing issues during the weekend should email us your contact information for Monday. If leaving a message, you can expect to hear back from us within 24 business hours. To email us please use our contact form
FREE US SHIPPING
All items will be shipped directly to you from us or our supplier within 1-3 business days. Delivery time for standard shipping within the Continental U.S. is 3-5 business days. We ship to the Lower 48 States only (does not include Hawaii or Alaska).
Saturday, Sunday and national holidays are not considered business days for delivery purposes. If your billing address is a P.O. box, please include your physical address as the ship-to address, as we do not ship to P.O. boxes.
We cannot combine shipping, or offer in-store or local pickup.
All items are in stock when they are listed. Inventory is tracked and updated regularly. However, if demand exceeds our supply, we will give the customer the following options:
- Full refund
- Have the item back ordered and shipped when it becomes available
- We will offer other items in similar style and quality
If you have a question about a product not otherwise answered in the item description, please chat with us or send an email.
Freight shipping for large items
Large or heavy items, including most TVs and furniture, require freight shipping. Available for most physical addresses in the Continental U.S.
Delivery time is 5-8 business days. However, please allow up to 10 business days. Sorry, we can't ship to P.O. boxes, APOs, or freight forwarders. Allow extra time for delivery to remote addresses.
Keep the box
Please keep the product packaging. You’ll need it if you have to return or move your item.
How to return an item
If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, you can return it within 30 days for a full refund, not including original or return shipping. See our return policy and learn how to return a product.
Most products on our website can only be shipped within the United States. If you have an inquiry about a specific item, please let us know what product you would like to have shipped and where by using our contact form. We will respond to your inquiry within 1-2 business days.
CHANGING OR CANCELLING YOUR ORDER
If you would like to change or cancel your SKY by Gramophone order, please use the linked form to email customer service. We are happy to assist you with changing items or quantities or canceling your order in entirety. Unfortunately, we are not able to change shipping addresses or redirect products to another address than what was approved by the credit card company. If you would like to change your shipping address, please request an order cancellation and then place a new order to the correct address.
Please note that once an order has been sent for fulfillment and/or shipped, we are unable to change or cancel it. Once you receive your order, you will need to return it in accordance with our return policy for us to process the refund. Any items that come back to our warehouse marked as refused by the carrier will be automatically credited back to the original form of payment within 5-7 business days.
We want you to enjoy the items you purchase from SKY. If you are not satisfied with your purchase, you may return items that are complete and like new for any reason within 30 days.
- You may choose an exchange or a refund for the full amount of the items you purchased.
- Refunds must be issued to the same credit card, debit card, gift certificate, or other form of payment used in the original transaction.
- The money-back guarantee does not apply to prepaid installations once installation has been performed.
- A 20% restocking fee is deducted for returns from the following categories: Furniture, Televisions, Projectors and Projector Screens.
In the unlikely event that your item arrives damaged, we require notification of damages within 24 hours of receipt of the unit.
SKY may refuse a customer return or charge a restocking fee when the returned item is not like new. Examples of conditions that will lead to refused returns or restocking fees include:
- different serial number than the one SKY originally shipped
- missing parts or the original product packing material
- damaged because it was improperly packaged for return shipment
- heavily used
How to make a return
- Get a Return Authorization. Request a return authorization online.
- Pack your items carefully. Return items in the original packaging, complete with all original accessories and manuals. To protect products in shipping, SKY over-boxes most products. Please use the original over-box and the manufacturer’s packaging.
- Attach the shipping label. Print a shipping label with your preferred mailing provider and affix it to your package.
- Give the package to your preferred mail provider.
How will I know if you've received my return?
We will email you a letter confirming that the return was processed.
How long does it take SKY to process my return?
After we receive your package, we normally process your exchange or refund within two business days.
CUSTOMER ADVISERS WHO CAN ACTUALLY ANSWER YOUR QUESTIONS
Ever been frustrated with the lack of knowledge displayed at other stores? Our customer advisers receive ongoing training and they’re all technology enthusiasts themselves, backed by a team of dedicated support professionals so they can resolve your most challenging questions and issues.
HAVE A QUESTION? Please Use the following for technical support
SKY will issue a one-time Price Guarantee on eligible¹ items in the event that the same product is advertised by an online authorized dealer within 14 days of purchase. In the event of a price adjustment, the difference between the price paid via skybygramophone.com and the advertised price (including shipping and handling) will be refunded. Our price is the price that you pay after any discounts or promotional offers have been applied.
¹To be eligible for a price guarantee, item must be:
- Brand New, In stock and available for purchase
- The identical model number, including color and finish
- Sold by an authorized dealer of that product
- Proof via web link (sorry, no screenshots)
The following types of offers do not qualify for our Price Guarantee:
- Clearance, Closeout, Liquidation and Limited Time Sales (e.g., One Day Only)
- Advertising Errors.
- Refurbished, B-Stock, Scratch, and Dent or similar type items
- Items missing packaging, manuals, UPC Codes, or accessories
- Rebates (Mail In or Instant)
- Gift Card, Cash Back, or Free Item Promotions
- Items that have already been price adjusted
Acceptance of Contract Terms
The following forms a legal agreement between you and SKY by Gramophone (SKY). By using this site you are acknowledging that you have read, understood, and agree to be bound by these terms and all applicable laws and regulations. If you do not agree to these terms please do not use this site. The material provided on this site is protected by law, including, but not limited to, United States Copyright Law and international treaties. Any claim relating to the use of this site, its materials and any sales thereunder is governed by the laws of Maryland, without regard to conflict of laws rules and Maryland will be the sole jurisdiction and venue for any litigation arising from the use of or orders made on the site.
SKY is pleased to offer this website for the benefit of our customers and the general public. Feel free to enjoy the site as much as you like. Your choice to visit our website or to take advantage of its features does not create an agency relationship between you and SKY. You are free to browse our site and use its features, and in doing so you are not acting on our behalf. To the extent SKY provides instructions on how to use or take advantage of any feature of the site, you are under no obligation to use or take advantage of that feature. The instructions SKY provides are intended solely to inform you how to take advantage of any such feature, should you in your sole discretion ultimately decide to do so.
The copyright in all material provided on this site is held by SKY. Except as stated herein, none of the material may be copied, reproduced, distributed, republished, downloaded, displayed, posted or transmitted in any form or by any means including, but not limited to, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise without the prior written permission of SKY. Permission is granted only to legal residents of the United States who are over the age of thirteen (13) years to display, copy or distribute and download the materials on this site for personal, non-commercial use only, provided you do not modify the materials and that you retain all copyright and other proprietary notices contained in the materials. This permission terminates automatically if you breach any of these terms or conditions or upon the request of SKY. Upon termination, you must immediately destroy any downloaded and printed materials. You also can not "mirror" any material contained on this site. Any unauthorized use of any material contained on this site may violate copyright laws, trademark laws, and various other regulations and statutes.
The trademarks, service marks and logos (the "Trademarks") used and displayed on this site are registered and unregistered Trademarks of SKY and others. Nothing on this site should be construed as granting, by implication, estoppel, or otherwise, any license or right to use any Trademark displayed on this site without the written permission of the Trademark owner. SKY enforces its intellectual property rights to the fullest extent of the law. SKY prohibits the use of the SKY logo as a "hot" link to the SKY site unless establishment of such a link is approved in advance by SKY in writing.
THIS WEBSITE AND THE INFORMATION PROVIDED HEREIN ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT POSSIBLE PURSUANT TO THE APPLICABLE LAW, GRAMOPHONE DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, NON-INFRINGEMENT OR OTHER VIOLATION OF RIGHTS. GRAMOPHONE DOES NOT WARRANT OR MAKE ANY REPRESENTATIONS REGARDING THE USE, VALIDITY, ACCURACY, OR RELIABILITY OF, OR THE RESULTS OF THE USE OF, OR OTHERWISE RESPECTING, THE MATERIALS OR PRODUCTS ON THIS SITE OR ANY SITES LINKED TO THIS SITE.
Limitation of Liability
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, NEGLIGENCE, SHALL GRAMOPHONE BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, HARM TO EQUIPMENT AND/OR PERSONAL INJURY OR DEATH, ARISING OUT OF THE USE, OR THE INABILITY TO USE, THE MATERIALS ON THIS SITE, EVEN IF GRAMOPHONE OR A GRAMOPHONE AUTHORIZED REPRESENTATIVE HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. IF YOUR USE OF MATERIALS FROM THIS SITE RESULT IN THE NEED FOR SERVICING, REPAIR OR CORRECTION OF ANY ITEM YOU ASSUME ANY COST THEREOF. SOME STATES DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
In the event a product is listed at an incorrect price due to a typographical error, entry error or error in pricing information received from our suppliers, SKY shall have the right to refuse or cancel any orders placed for said product(s). Although your credit card or any other form of payment normally is not charged prior to shipping an order, if you have already been charged for the purchase and the order is canceled SKY will immediately issue a credit to your credit card account or other payment type in the amount of the incorrect price.
Order Acceptance Policy
Your receipt of an electronic or other form of order confirmation does not signify our acceptance of your order, nor does it constitute confirmation of our offer to sell. SKY reserves the right at any time after receipt of your order to accept or decline your order for any reason. SKY is a reseller to end-users in the United States only and does not accept orders from dealers, exporters, wholesalers, or other customers who intend to resell the products purchased from SKY.
SKY withholds applicable sales tax for orders to be delivered to addresses within Maryland. Each customer shall be solely responsible for all sales taxes, or other taxes, on orders shipped to any other location.
Children's Online Policy
SKY is committed to the preservation of online privacy for all of its web site visitors, including children. Consistent with the Children's Online Privacy Protection Act, we will not knowingly collect any personally identifiable information from children under the age of 13. Skybygramophone.com sells products intended for purchase by adults. If you make a purchase on skybygramophone.com, you are representing that you are an adult. If you are a child under the age of 13, you must ask your parent or guardian to assist you in using skybygramophone.com.
Term of Use Revisions
- ACKNOWLEDGMENT AND ACCEPTANCE OF TERMS: SKY is committed to protecting and respecting your privacy. This Privacy Statement sets forth our current privacy practices with regard to the information we collect when you or your computer interact with our website. By accessing skybygramophone.com and its affiliated sites, you acknowledge and fully understand our Privacy Statement and freely consent to the information collection and use practices described in this Website Privacy Statement.
- INFORMATION WE COLLECT: SKY collects certain information from and about its users three ways: directly from our Web Server logs, from the user, and with cookies.
- WEB SERVER LOGS: When you visit our Website, we may track information to administer the site and analyze its usage. Examples of information we may track include: Your Internet protocol address (IP address), The kind of browser or computer you use, Number of links you click within the site, State or country from which you accessed the site, Date and time of your visit, Name of your Internet service provider, Web page you linked to our site from, Pages you viewed on the site.
- FROM OUR USERS: Visitors to our website can register to purchase services. When you register, we will request some personal information such as name, address, email, telephone number or facsimile number, account number and other relevant information. Therefore when you visit our Site to place subsequent orders we can save you time by providing your previous account information for you. If you are purchasing a service, we will request financial information. Any financial information we collect is used only to bill you for the services you purchased. If you purchase by credit card, this information may be forwarded to your credit card provider. For other types of registrations, we will ask for the relevant information. You may also be asked to disclose personal information to us so that we can provide assistance and information to you. For example, such data may be warranted in order to provide online technical support and troubleshooting.
- USE OF WEB BEACONS OR GIF FILES: SKY Web pages may contain electronic images known as Web beacons – sometimes also called single-pixel gifs – that allow SKY to count users who have visited those pages and to deliver co-branded services. SKY may include Web beacons in promotional e-mail messages or newsletters in order to determine whether messages have been opened and acted upon. Some of these Web beacons may be placed by third party service providers to help determine the effectiveness of our advertising campaigns or email communications. These Web beacons may be used by these service providers to place a persistent cookie on your computer. This allows the service provider to recognize your computer each time you visit certain pages or emails and compile anonymous information in relation to those page views, which in turn enables us and our service providers to learn which advertisements and emails bring you to our website and how you use the site. SKY prohibits Web beacons from being used to collect or access your personal information.
- HOW DOES GRAMOPHONE USE THE DATA IT COLLECTS?: We use the Data collected from you primarily to process and fulfill your orders, to notify you of the status of your orders, to send e-mail newsletters, or to send you targeted marketing information, special product offers, catalogs, or other information that we believe might interest you. In every such e-mail, we will have instructions on how to unsubscribe and avoid receiving any future e-mails from us. We also may combine information you have provided to us in communications offline - such as information related to your orders - with the Data you have given us online, to provide a more customized experience for you when you visit our Site.
- PARTICIPATING MERCHANT POLICIES: Related services and offerings with links from this website, including vendor sites, have their own privacy statements that can be viewed by clicking on the corresponding links within each respective website. Online merchants and others who participate in SKY’s services are encouraged to participate in industry privacy initiatives and to take a responsible attitude towards consumer privacy. However, since we do not have direct control over the policies or practices of participating merchants and other third parties, we are not responsible for the privacy practices or contents of those sites. We recommend and encourage that you always review the privacy policies of merchants and other third parties before you provide any personal information or complete any transaction with such parties.
- WITH WHOM DOES SKY BY GRAMOPHONE SHARE INFORMATION?: As part of our commitment to your privacy, SKY adheres to the guidelines and practices adopted by the Direct Marketing Association's "Privacy Promise to American Consumers." We periodically make information, including aggregated information, available to selected third parties including but not limited to, those who share information for direct marketing purposes. You may instruct us not to share information with third parties by using our contact form. We will not disclose personally identifiable information we collect from you to third parties without your permission except to the extent necessary including To fulfill your requests for services, To protect ourselves from liability, To respond to legal process or comply with law, or In connection with a merger, acquisition, or liquidation of the company.
- HOW IS YOUR INFORMATION PROTECTED?: This site has security measures in place to protect the loss, misuse and alteration of the information under our control. All orders are transmitted over secure Internet connections using SSL (Secure Sockets Layer) encryption technology. All of your personal information including your credit card information and sign-in password are stored in encrypted format at all times. This Website, and more importantly all user information, is further protected by a multi-layer firewall based security system.
- OPT OUT POLICY: To be removed from any of our correspondence lists, please contact us using our contact form or call 410-308-1650 to make your request. As previously noted, you may always choose not to provide us with any of the information we request; however, this may limit our ability to provide you with a specific product or service.
- COMMUNICATIONS FROM SKY BY GRAMOPHONE TO YOU: We would like to set up a two-way dialogue with our customers through the use of e-mail. We may contact you by e-mail to respond to customer service questions you have submitted, or to address a problem affecting your use of the Site, or to send you a confirmation message upon completion of the account registration process. We also hope to provide you with useful and interesting information on new technologies and also provide you a channel for feedback. You are in control of this dialogue. If at any time you wish to remove your e-mail address from SKY's e-mail list, you can do so by reviewing the opt-out section of the email.
- ACCESSING WEB ACCOUNT INFORMATION: We will provide you with the means to ensure that personally identifiable information in your web account file is correct and current. You may review this information by signing into your account at www.skybygramophone.com or by contacting us via our contact form.
- CHANGES TO THIS STATEMENT: Gramophone has the discretion to occasionally update this privacy statement. When we do, we will also revise the “updated” date at the top of this Privacy page. We encourage you to periodically review this privacy statement to stay informed about how we are helping to protect the personal information we collect. Your continued use of the service constitutes your agreement to this privacy statement and any updates.
- CONTACTING US: If you have questions regarding our Privacy Statement, its implementation, failure to adhere to this Privacy Statement and/or our general practices, please contact using our contact form. We will use commercially reasonable efforts to promptly respond and resolve any problems or questions.