Two Way Bass Reflex Bookshelf Speaker System
Yamaha's NS-333 speaker system has been designed specifically for home theater applications. The bookshelf speaker is a bass-reflex design that can be used for main or surround channels and incorporates a 5" Polymer-Injected Mica Diaphragm (PMD) cone woofer and a 1” aluminum dome tweeter. For improved imaging, the tweeter utilizes Yamaha's exclusive waveguide horn.
Unlike most homes, movie theaters use sound absorbing materials on walls and ceilings. The result is that the sound reaching your ears is the sound wave produced by the speakers rather than reflected off the walls. Yamaha has created wave guides that greatly reduce reflected sound and increase the proportion of directly generated sound waves reaching your ears. The result is a clear and precise sense of sound direction and placement.
- TYPE: Two way, bass reflex, magnetically shielded bookshelf speaker
- DRIVER COMPLEMENT: 5" Polymer Injected Mica Diaphragm (PMD woofers/1" Aluminum dome tweeter with Waveguide horn
- INPUT POWER: 60 watts nominal, 150 watts music power
- FREQUENCY RESPONSE: 65 Hz-35kHz
- SENSITIVITY: 87dB/2.83v/1m
- IMPEDANCE: 6 ohms
- DIMENSIONS: (W x H x D) 7-7/8" x 12-5/8" x 8-3/8"
- WEIGHT: 12.1 lbs
- Recommended Usage: Surround Speakers
- Type: 2-Way Bass Reflex Design
- Woofers: 5" PMD Cone
- Tweeters: 1" Aluminum Dome With Waveguide Horn
- Magnetic Shielding: Yes
- Frequency Response: 65 Hz - 35 kHz
- Sensitivity: 87 dB/2.83 V/1 m
- Input Power (Maximum / Nominal): 150W / 60W
- Impedance: 6 Ohms
- Product Dimensions (W x H x D): 7-7/8" x 12-5/8" x 8-3/8"
- Product Weight (lbs. each): 12.1
WARNING: California Residents - Proposition 65. This product can expose you to chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov