Free standard shipping on all orders within the continental US.
Enjoy USB DAC functionality coupled with high fidelity. ToP-ART circuitry, Pure Direct, refined construction and stunningly good looks offer superior musicality with rich, natural sound.
- 100 W x 2-ch (20 Hz - 20 kHz)
- USB DAC function supports native DSD resolutions (2.8 MHz / 5.6 MHz) and PCM (384 kHz / 32-bit)
- Digital signal indicator shows DSD and PCM playback formats and sampling frequencies
- High efficiency ESS Technology 32-bit DAC (ES9010K2M)
- Digital audio inputs for TV or Blu-ray Disc™ player
- CD Direct Amplification and Pure Direct
- High strength chassis with double-bottom design for excellent dampening of vibrations
- ToP-ART (Total Purity Audio Reproduction Technology) and high quality parts
- I/O (input to output) direct symmetrical design
- ART (Anti-Resonance and Tough) Base
- Custom made power transformer / 12,000 µF block capacitors / extruded aluminum heat sinks
- Gold plated speaker terminals and RCA terminals
- Continuously Variable Loudness Control
- Minimum RMS Output Power (8 ohms, 20 Hz-20 kHz): 100 W + 100 W (0.019% THD)
- High Dynamic Power/Channel (8/6/4/2 ohms): 140 / 170 / 220 / 290 W
- Damping Factor: 240
- Frequency Response: 10 Hz - 100 kHz +/- 1.0 dB
- Total Harmonic Distortion (CD to Sp Out, 20 Hz-20 kHz): 0.019% (50 W / 8 ohms)
- Signal-to-Noise Ratio (CD): 99 dB (input shorted, 200 mV)
- Audio In / Out: 8 / 2
- Digital Input: optical / coaxial
- USB Input: type B
- Subwoofer Out
- DC out
- Pure Direct
- Switchable CD Direct Amplification
- Standby Power Consumption: 0.5
- Power Management (Auto Power Standby)
- Dimensions (W x H x D): 17-1/8" x 6" x 15-1/4"
- Weight: 26.7 lbs.
WARNING: California Residents - Proposition 65. This product can expose you to chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov