These SANUS Fixed-Height Speaker Stands designed for the Sonos Era 300™ offer the optimal listening height, cable management and sleek design. These stands are sure to deliver optimal audio performance regardless of your listening needs. Constructed of durable steel, and extruded aluminum, this not only resists wear, but also perfectly complements the aesthetics of the Sonos Era 300™ for a sleek, seamless look.
Perfect for use in any setup, be it home theater, surround sound, or ambient listening. For a cable-free look, our Press Fit™ cable management technology secures cords down the back of the stand for concealment. Assembling easily in 15 minutes with a Phillips screwdriver, this sleek stand will help get you the perfect sound for your space.
- Seamlessly blends with Sonos Era 300™ Wireless Speaker
- Optimal Listening Height (32.31 in/ 82.07 cm)
- Integrated cable management for a sleek look
- Includes proper hardware to secure your speaker to the stand
- Includes rubber feet & height adjustable carpet spikes for any floor
- Perfect for any setup: Home theater, stereo pairing, or ambient listening
- Perfect for any setup: Home theater, stereo Sturdy, oversized base helps prevent tipping in any direction, or ambient listening
- Easy, 3-step assembly takes just 15 minutes
IN THE BOX:
- Shaft (2), Base (2), Lock Washer (4), Shaft Screw (4), Rubber Pad (8), Carpet Spike (8), Jam Nut (8), Bracket Screw (2), Daytona Bracket (2), Speaker Screw (2), Clip (8), Trigger Button (2)
WARNING: California Residents - Proposition 65. This product can expose you to chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov