The SANUS Height-Adjustable Speaker Stand designed for Sonos Era 100™ offers 17" of effortless sliding height adjustment, cable management and a sleek design. This adjustable stand is sure to deliver optimal audio performance regardless of your listening needs. Constructed of durable steel and extruded aluminum, this not only resists wear, but also perfectly complements the aesthetics of the Sonos Era 100™ for a sleek, seamless look.
Perfect for use in any setup, be it home theater, surround sound, or ambient listening. For a cable-free look, our Press Fit™ cable management technology secures and conceals cords down the back of the stand. Assemble easily in 15 minutes with a Phillips screwdriver, this sleek stand will help get you the perfect sound for your space.
- Seamlessly blends with Sonos Era 100™ wireless speaker
- 17 Inches of height adjustment for optimal listening (25.74 - 42.74 inches/ 65.38 - 108.56 cm)
- Integrated cable management for a sleek look
- Includes rubber feet & height adjustable carpet spikes for any floor
- Perfect for any setup: Home theater, stereo pairing, or ambient listening
- Sturdy, oversized base helps prevent tip in any direction
- Easy, 3-step assembly takes just 15 minutes
IN THE BOX:
- Pillar (1), Base (1), Lock Washer (2), Pillar Screw (2), Isolation Pad (4), Carpet Spike (4), Jam Nut (4), Top Bracket (1), Speaker Bracket (1), Speaker/Bracket Screw (2), Securement Screw (1), Release Trigger (1), Cable Management Clip (4)
WARNING: California Residents - Proposition 65. This product can expose you to chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov