Exceptional performance made easier than ever.
- Electronic speed control (33/45 RPM) lets you change speeds with turn of a knob. Advanced motor controller boosts motor performance and speed accuracy.
- OA3 precision gimbal tonearm with one-piece magnesium armtube for accurate tracking and low distortion. Features internal anti-skate and adjustable counterweight.
- Ortofon 2M Red cartridge with elliptical diamond stylus delivers open and dynamic sound.
- Includes cue lever for easy tonearm operation.
- Grooved acrylic platter for improved speed consistency and more detailed playback.
- External belt drive eliminates motor noise and ensures speed stability. All-new seamless silicone belt.
Introducing Orbit Arm 3
Designed to make audiophile-grade playback more accessible. One-piece armtube for exceptionally low resonance. Molded in the USA from magnesium, a strong yet lightweight material with superior vibration damping properties. Precision gimbal bearing design allows the stylus to move freely – eliminating distortion and capturing more musical detail. Adjustable stainless steel counterweight and internal anti-skate. Ready to play out of the box with pre-installed cartridge.
Advanced electronic speed control
Change speeds with the turn of a knob. Our advanced motor controller ensures pinpoint speed accuracy by using a sine wave generator that monitors and adjusts speed thousands of times per second. Orbit’s signature belt drive and rubber motor suspension prevent unwanted vibrations from reaching the platter.
Precision machined acrylic platter
Our frosted acrylic platter delivers enhanced speed consistency and lower resonance. Each platter is precision machined for flatness and virtually zero runout. Acrylic is remarkably effective at minimizing unwanted vibrations thanks to its high density and low stiffness. Grooved for easy belt installation and use. Inverted main bearing with self-lubricating polymer bushings for maintenance-free performance.
Plug and play
Optional built-in phono preamp lets you connect to your favorite components. Featuring Pluto 2 technology with low-noise circuitry and high quality components like WIMA film capacitors and precision resistors.
Molded magnesium armtube with fixed anti-skate and preset counterweight
Ortofon 2M Red with elliptical diamond stylus
Installed for easy tonearm operation
Low-noise AC synchronous
Electronic with speed control knob
Inverted main bearing
Self-lubricating polymer bearings with stainless steel shaft
Grooved acrylic platter with frosted finish
|33/45 RPM electronically changed
|16.75 x 12.5 x 4.25"
|Wow & flutter
|< -63 dBA
WARNING: California Residents - Proposition 65. This product can expose you to chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov