Free standard shipping on all orders within the continental US.
Tribe Solution bars exemplify how the masses want their sound to look and deliver in a stylish and stimulating fashion. Their abilities defy visual expectations and cunningly overcome the acoustic and physical challenges faced by homeowners and designers alike.
The three-channel Tribe Trio Solution Bar packs the front left, center, and right speakers into one perfectly proportioned enclosure. Trio intermixes harmoniously with every Totem speaker for vast multichannel system options modifiable to personal taste and performance level.
Whether on-wall or tabletop, Tribe Trio energizes an expansive sound field with vibrant harmonics and gripping presence. Any source material, any volume level, anywhere, Tribe Trio is the solution bar.
- Three full-range speakers in one convenient enclosure
- Flush wall mounting system and sound isolation feet included
- Sized to fit 65” screens and larger
- Fits unobtrusively under TVs
- Available in Black and White Satin with matching Magnetic grills
- Neodymium Activated 4” and 5.75” Long Throw woofers
- Soft dome tweeter with extreme dynamic capability
- Sensational on and off-axis response
- Voiced for clarity and dynamics
- Hard-wired crossover
- Design: On-Wall Three Channel Solution Bar
- Cabinet Enclosure: Ported
- Frequency Response: 55Hz-25kHz
- Recommended Power: 20-150 W
- Woofer: Two 4” / 10.16cm Neo-Activated Long Throw
- Two 5.75” / 14.6 Long Throw with copper capped voice coil
- Tweeter: Three .86″ / 2.2cm Laser Etched Textile Soft Dome
- Impedance: 8 ohm
- Sensitivity dB @1W-1M 89 dB
- Dimensions (w x h x d) 57” x 6.18” x 3.54” / 144.8 x 15.7 x 9cm
- Depth with grille : 3.93” / 10cm
- Weight: 12.5kg / 27.6lbs
- Placement from rear wall: Flush – 3′ / Flush – 91.44 cm
- Break-in Time: 50 – 80 hours
- Crossover Frequency: 2.5 kHz (First Order)
- Speaker Terminals: Bi-wire, gold connectors
WARNING: California Residents - Proposition 65. This product can expose you to chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov