Free standard shipping on all orders within the continental US.
Truly a best of both worlds’ scenario, Tribe solution bars possess the cosmetic appeal of active soundbars but their passive design permits outboard amplifiers to be connected for substantially superior performance. Thus, faithful to Totem form, they delight the critical eye of designers and excite the ear of the music, movie, and gaming enthusiast.
The two-channel Tribe Duo solution bar conveniently and stylishly replaces a pair of full-range speakers. Whether wall-mounted or placed on furniture, the sealed cabinet conveys an expansive soundstage and vibrant harmonics that are enrapturing and enveloping.
Tribe solution bars exemplify how the masses want their sound to look and delivers in stimulating fashion.
- Two full range speakers in one convenient enclosure
- Flush wall mounting system and sound isolation feet included
- Sized to fit 65” screens and larger
- Fits unobtrusively under TVs
- Available in Black and White Satin with matching Magnetic grills
- Neodymium Activated 4” woofers
- Soft dome tweeter with extreme dynamic capability
- Sensational on and off axis response
- Voiced for clarity and dynamics
- Hard-wired crossover
- Design: On-Wall Two Channel Solution Bar
- Cabinet Enclosure: Sealed
- Frequency Response: 65 Hz – 25 kHz +/- 3 dB
- Recommended Power: 20 – 120W
- Woofer: Four 4″/10.16cm Neo-Activated Long Throw
- Tweeter: Two .86″ / 2.2cm Laser Etched Textile Soft Dome
- Impedance: 8 ohm
- Sensitivity: 90dB
- Dimensions (w x h x d): 57″ x 6.18″ x 3.54″ / 144.8cm x 15.7cm x 9cm
- Depth with grilleÿ: 3.93″ / 10cm
- Weight: 10.8kg / 23.8lbs
- Placement from rear wall: Flush – 3′ / Flush – 91.44 cm
- Break-in Time: 50 – 80 hours
- Crossover Frequency: 2.5 kHz (First Order)
- Speaker Terminals: Bi-wire, gold connectors
WARNING: California Residents - Proposition 65. This product can expose you to chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov