The purpose of the award-winning Signature One was to epitomize what Totem set out to accomplish and provide to our loyal followers. It’s a transcendental listening experience that transports a listener right into the event or medium, placing you intimately in the studio or amongst the artists, making you part of the crowd, if it’s a live recording.
Don’t call it a comeback. The Signature One, designed for our 30th anniversary, is not a “comeback” of the famous Model 1 that launched Totem. It is an elevated, advanced monitor loudspeaker reflecting the progression of our engineering prowess and is primed to knock you out.
The spirit of the Model 1 lives deep within it but the Signature One is quite unique and its superior performance defies comparison. An imposing 6.5-inch mineral-infused woofer derived from the Forest driver is mated to a 1” aluminum dome tweeter housed in a rear chamber. Designed simultaneously to achieve the best phase relationship, their synergy is perfected by a handmade crossover consisting of only a few precious components.
Signature One is an homage to our history, an anniversary celebration, and a retro yet timeless design that will outperform competitors throughout its multi-decade lifespan.
- Elegant design and aesthetic compactness
- Specially modified proprietary drivers
- Flush-mounted drivers
- Aerodynamic rounded front baffle and angled rear baffle
- Extensive cross-bracing and radical angle internal floor
- Available in exotic veneers
- Lock mitered monocoque chassis
- Industry unique borosilicate damping
- Exclusive, hardwired crossover
- Silvered OFC wiring
- Bi-wire-able gold plated WBT terminals in an annealed aluminum plate
- Frequency Response: 45 Hz – 22 kHz ± 3 dB
- Recommended Power: 50-200w
- Woofer: 6.5″ / 16.51 cm 3″ / 7.62 cm voice coil
- Tweeter: 1″ / 2.54 cm aluminum dome, chambered
- Impedance: 8 ohms
- Sensitivity: 87.5 dB/W/m.
- Dimensions (w x h x d): 7.67 x 13.77 x 10.62″ / 19.5 x 35 x 27cm
- Placement from rear wall: 1′ – 3′ / 30.48 – 91.44 cm
- Placement distance apart: 4′ – 12′ / 121.92 – 365.76 cm
- Break-in Time: 100-150 hours
- Crossover Frequency: 2.5 kHz compensated, 2nd order
- Speaker Terminals: Bi-wireable, Gold WBT connectors
- Weight: 23.1lb /10.5kg
WARNING: California Residents - Proposition 65. This product can expose you to chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov