Free standard shipping on all orders within the continental US.
Enter the realm of beauty with the Totem Forest. Designed for power and articulate voicing, the Forest is at ease with all types of music. Whether in stereo, multi-channel audio or a high-quality A/V application, the Forest creates a synergy between spatial imaging and dynamic power that goes beyond the usual.
The Forest offers pulse, speed and dynamic contrasts that add up to a tingling surprise factor, bringing freshness to your listening experience. With its innovative design, incredible sound extension and overall coherence, the Totem Forest allows you to discover beautiful harmonics that open up to infinite worlds of spatial sonority.
- Elegant design and aesthetic compactness
- Specially modified proprietary drivers
- Flush-mounted drivers
- Aerodynamic rounded front baffle and angled rear baffle
- Extensive cross-bracing and radical angle internal floor
- Available in exotic veneer or Design multicoated polyester finishes
- Lock mitered monocoque chassis
- Ultra-expansive borosilicate damping
- Exclusive, hardwired crossover
- Silvered OFC wiring
- Claw: for advanced decoupling from floor
- Bi-wire-able gold plated WBT terminals
- Frequency Response: 30 Hz – 20 kHz ± 3 dB (in room).
- Recommended Power: 50-200w
- Woofer: 6.5″ / 16.51 cm 3″ / 7.62 cm voice coil
- Tweeter: 1″ / 2.54 cm aluminum dome, chambered
- Impedance: 8 ohms (6.4 minimum)
- Sensitivity: 87dB
- Dimensions (w x h x d): 7.7″ x 34.3″ x 10.6″ / 19.558 x 87.122 x 26.924 cm
- Placement from rear wall: 1′ – 6′ / 30.48 – 182.88 cm
- Placement distance apart: 4′ – 12′ / 121.92 – 365.76 cm
- Break-in Time: 100-150 hours
- Crossover Frequency: 2.5 kHz compensated, 2nd order
- Speaker Terminals: Bi-wireable, Gold WBT connectors
- Weight 45.2lb / 20.53kg
WARNING: California Residents - Proposition 65. This product can expose you to chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov