The revival of the SP-10 Series establishes a new reference point for the modern high-fidelity turntable, redefining it for a new age. That’s why, as the newest additions to Technics’ signature Reference Class lineup of audio components, we have dubbed the SP10RE-S the heart of Technics newest direct drive turntable system, the SL-1000RE-S, designed and engineered to optimize its outstanding performance.
A direct drive turntable system designed and engineered to optimize sound performance, the SP-10RE-S establishes a new reference point for the modern high-fidelity turntable, redefining it for a new age.
- Suppressing Unwanted Motor Vibration
- Heavyweight-class Turntable Platter
- Separate Control Unit
- Minute Adjustment and Indication of Rotations
- Power Supply: AC 110 - 240 V, 50 / 60 Hz
- Power Consumption: 10 W, Approx. 0.05 W (Standby)
- Dimensions: (W x H x D) Main Unit 365 x 109 x 365 mm (14-3/8 × 4-5/16 × 14-3/8 inch) Control Unit 110 x 84 x 350 mm (4-11/32 × 3-5/16 × 13-25/32 inch)
- Weight: Main Unit Approx. 18.2 kg (40.2 lbs), Control Unit Approx. 2.1 kg (4.7 lbs)
- Operating Temperature Range: 0° to +40° (32°F to +104°F)
- Operating Humidity Range: 35 % to 80 % RH (no condensation)
- Accessories: Turntable, Turntable mat, EP record adaptor, Screw set for turntable, Detachable handle, Hex wrench, AC main lead, Owner's manual
- Drive Method: Direct Drive
- Motor: Brushless DC motor
- Turntable Speeds: 33 1/3, 45, 78 rpm
- Adjust Range: ±16 %
- Starting Torque: 0.39 N・m / 4.0 kg･cm (3.47 lb-in)
- Wow And Flutter: 0.015 % W.R.M.S.
- Turntable Platter: Brass and aluminum diecast combined Diameter : 323 mm (12-23/32") Weight : Approx. 7.9 kg (17.5 lbs) (including turntable mat)
WARNING: California Residents - Proposition 65. This product can expose you to chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov