Wirelessly connect subwoofers, powered speakers and more. Ideal for congested wireless areas.
Optimized for congested wireless environments, the SVS SoundPath Tri-Band Wireless Audio Adapter expands SVS’ range of full-range wireless audio adapters. In most systems, the more affordable SVS SoundPath Wireless Audio Adapter is sufficient, however, if you have a wireless environment prone to interference from other devices, the Tri-Band version is better suited for pristine signal transfer without interference.
The SVS SoundPath Tri-Band Wireless Audio Adaptor reduces cable clutter without sacrificing performance. Wirelessly connect a subwoofer, stereo zone of powered speakers, powered surround sound speakers, and other components in just minutes. Transmits a full-range (6Hz – 20 kHz) stereo signal up to 130-feet (line-of-sight).
By auto-switching between the 2.4 GHz, 5.2 GHz, and 5.8 GHz wireless bands, the adapter operates flawlessly in the most crowded wireless environments. Uncompromised sound quality, less cable clutter, and no more interference from security cameras, Bluetooth devices, smart TVs, WiFi mesh networks, or other wireless devices.
- Frequency Response | 6Hz – 20 kHz +/- 0.5 dB
- Operating Frequencies | 2.4 GHz, 5.2GHz, 5.8 GHz
- Transmission Range | 130 feet (line of sight)
- Latency | <19 milliseconds
- Analog input level: maximum 2Vrms
- Minimum power: 5V @0.5A
- Analog output level: maximum 1Vrms
- Minimum power requirement: 4.75V @0.3A
- Dimensions: W 3.15" (80mm) x D 2.36" (60mm) x H 1.02 (26mm)
- Weight: 1.25 lbs
- Deters against against both in and out of band sources of interference, including: microwaves, wireless cameras, cordless phones, Bluetooth devices and more
- Operates seamlessly alongside 802.11b/g/n Wi-Fi
- Automatic receiver antenna diversity minimizes fading and multi-path effects
- Seamless RF band/channel switching
- RF Band – Tri-Band (auto switching) (2.4/5.2/5.8 GHz) – finds the best solution and connects
- Three RF frequency ranges for each frequency band:
- Band 1: 2400-2483.5MHz
- Band 2: 5150-5250MHz
- Band 3: 5725-5875MHz
- 22 Mbps wireless air data rate
- Sample Rate: 48kHz
- THD+N: -70dB (10Hz – 20kHz)
- S/N: +105dB (10Hz - 20kHz)
- Cross-talk: >75dB @1KHz
- Frequency Response: 6Hz – 20 kHz +/- 0.5 dB
- Audio Latency: < 19ms
- Transmission Range 130’ (line of sight)
WARNING: California Residents - Proposition 65. This product can expose you to chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov