Hits the ultimate sweet spot for ported subwoofers with massive output and subterranean extension that exceeds much larger and more expensive subwoofers.
Reference Subwoofer Performance Hits New Lows.
Crushing output and extreme low frequency extension down to 16Hz without sacrificing accuracy and control, the PB-3000 is a standard bearer for bass performance at any price. All new 13-inch high-excursion SVS driver, sophisticated 800 watts RMS, 2,500+ watts peak Sledge STA-800D2 DSP amplifier and first ever dual port SVS cabinet design ensure effortless output at the deepest octaves without a hint of distortion. PB-3000 features two port tuning modes, each with individual response curves to achieve the most accurate in-room frequency response possible whether in sealed or standard mode. With massive output that extends far below the threshold of human hearing, where it can only be felt, the PB-3000 unleashes the full impact of every movie, bassline and low frequency effect without ever compromising.
- Driver | 13"
- Amplifier | 800 watts RMS (2500+ watts peak)
Freq. Response | 16-260 Hz ±3 dB (standard mode)
18-260 Hz ±3 dB (sealed mode)
- Dimensions | 21.9” (H) 18.3” (W) 26” (D)
Frequency Response / Acoustic Data:
- 16-260 Hz +/- 3 dB (standard mode)
- 18-260 Hz +/- 3 dB (sealed mode)
- Roll-off slope specifically optimized to take maximum advantage of available room gain
- 2-meter ground plane away from reflective structures (quasi-anechoic)
- Premium Black Ash
- Protective non-resonant steel mesh grille
- Front-firing 13 inch high-excursion SVS driver
- Rear-mounted amplifier with Intelligent Control Interface (ICI)
- Dual 3.5-inch ports
- Iso-elastomer feet
- Robust Medium Density Fiberboard (MDF) cabinet construction
- Dimensions (w/ grille): 21.9” (557mm) H X 18.3” (465mm) W X 26” (660mm) D
- Dimensions (without grille): 21.9” (557mm) H X 18.3” (465mm) W X 23.5” (596mm) D
- Shipped Dimensions: 31.3” (795mm) H 23.1” (587mm) W X 26.5” (674mm) D
- Weight (unboxed): 82.2 lbs. (37.3 kg)
- All New Proprietary 13” high-excursion SVS 3000 Series subwoofer driver
- SVS first flat edge wound split-wind voice coil provides maximum magnetics at high excursion while reducing mass and improving overall driver efficiency. Built around a premium grade 2” polyimide impregnated fiberglass former for maximum thermal conductivity.
- Two massive, dedicated toroidal ferrite magnets generate unparalleled levels of magnetic force to drive the highest levels of excursion, SPL, and start/go power for the deepest and most authoritative bass possible.
- All-new High density FEA-optimized cast aluminum basket provides unequaled levels of rigidity, tensile strength, and energy transference available from a subwoofer.
- Four balanced 24-strand silver plated Litz wire high temperature leads woven through the 6.5” 2-ply Nomex composite spider provide a pristine electrical connection from the amplifier to the voice coil.
- All new 13” 1050 Aluminum vented cone ensures a light, rigid, and neutral radiating surface.
- Precision machined motor elements and narrow tolerance suspension parts produce unmatched linearity at full excursion for exceptionally tight and fast output, even at reference volumes.
- Extreme oversized low carbon vented 1008 steel U-yoke and top plate provide superior cooling and improved magnetics for maximum performance and efficiency.
- 6063 Aluminum shorting sleeve reduces gap induction and distortion, enhances thermal conductivity, and improve magnetic linearity.
- Nickel-plated high-tension spring terminals.
- Proprietary injection molded gasket and SBR extreme-excursion surround maintains ideal pistonic motion for pinpoint accuracy and control.
- Massively powerful Sledge 800-watt continuous Class D design with 2,500+ watts of Peak Power.
- High efficiency cool-running Class-D switching topology with massive 25 Amp 600 Volt MOSFET’s result in lower EMI and highest efficiency while providing effortless power to produce SPLs and low frequency output with pristine clarity well beyond reference listening levels.
- High resolution 50MHz Analog Devices Audio DSP with double precision 56bit filtering is the most advanced subwoofer processor available for perfect audio reproduction.
- Unmatched intelligence from user adjustable low pass, phase, polarity and room gain compensation with three parametric EQs for absolute best alignment with speakers and optimized performance in any room.
- Groundbreaking SVS Bluetooth DSP control app for iOS and Android devices with three user presets allow custom tuning for every room and system.
- RCA stereo input/output with ultra-wide input voltage for consumer and professional audio applications.
- All new rear panel Intelligent Control Interfacel (ICI) user interface with bright back-lit controls.
- Auto/On and 3-12V AC/DC trigger for Maximum Installation Convenience.
- Input impedance 16kohm (unbalanced RCA).
- Green 0.5-watt low standby power consumption.
- RoHS compliant, lead-free construction, world-wide safety certifications.
WARNING: California Residents - Proposition 65. This product can expose you to chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov