This resilient, all-weather tilt mount pairs perfectly with SunBriteTVs. A durable steel construction, finished in an outdoor-rated coating, ensures this mount withstands even the harshest of elements without rusting. Plus, post-install leveling screws and lockable tabs make installation a breeze.
User-friendly wall mounting plate: The center bolt hole location includes a notch so you can drill into your surface for temporary hanging. It's reversible so there is no set top or bottom, which means no confusion. The wide mouth in the center allows for easy placement over a large Midi plate.
This SunBriteTV tilt mount includes LokTight™ rotating lockable tabs directly on the arms themselves. The lockable tabs keep the arms against the mount, eliminate easy lifting from curious kids, and allows for a locking device to be added for security
- Weatherproof Coating - This mount is primed with a dependable powder coating, as well as two layers of a durable, corrosion-resistant coating for added protection against scratches. Plus, stainless steel hardware means you’ll never have to worry about rust.
- Post Install Leveling - We understand the pain of having to re-level an installed mount, so this mount includes post-install leveling screws for last minute adjustments.
- Solid Construction - Underneath a beautiful black powder coat is solid steel, so you know that when you mount your TV, it’s there to stay.
- Slimmed Down - Our wall-hugging mount features a low profile feel and minimal mounting depth of 2.25".
- Dimensions - Product: 19.3" x 14.37" x 2.3"
- Dimensions - Shipping: 22.25" x 11" x 13"
- Weight - Product: 6.2 lbs
- Weight - Shipping: 9.5 lbs
- Warranty: Lifetime
- Distance Extended / Depth: 2.25" Profile
- Tilt: 13° Forward / 8° Back
- Maximum TV Size: 43"
- Minimum TV Size: 23"
- VESA Mounting Pattern: 100x100, 100x200, 200x100, 200x200, 200x300, 300x200, 300x300, 400x300
- Color: Black
- Maximum Load Support: 100 lbs
WARNING: California Residents - Proposition 65. This product can expose you to chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov