SA-Z1 is a revolutionary new near field powered speaker system in Sony’s Signature series of flagship audio products. You can enjoy ultimate resolution like with high-end headphones, together with the sound stage of hi-end speakers, in your personal space at home
Since room acoustics don’t affect near-field listening as much as traditional component speaker setups, users can enjoy the sound which the mixing and mastering engineers truly intended to deliver
Simple to set-up and enjoy high-fidelity sound at the convenience of your desktop.
- Tsuzumi layout - A pair of woofers are set back-to-back in order to cancel out the vibration of the woofers and eliminate distortion while delivering a clear sound image with superb resolution.
- I-Array tweeter design - Three tweeters combine to work as if they are one. The main tweeter provides rich, high frequency reproduction, while the two smaller tweeters with wide directivity reproduce frequencies up to 100kHZ.
- Coaxial layout - The coaxial layout of the SA-Z1 speakers delivers the ability to blend sound from the tweeters and the woofer in one sound, even at a short listening distance.
- D.A. Hybrid Amplifier Circuit - The Digital Analog Hybrid Amplifier Circuit reduces distortion and noise, making it possible for the system to reproduce the original signal with absolute precision.
- High power Field Programmable Gate Array - A high-power FPGA was used by Sony engineers to create an original hardware processor capable of recreating the advanced signal processing necessary to reduce errors and deliver clear sound quality from the SA-Z1 speakers.
- Accurate impulse reproduction - Impulse is the most important signal for speakers to be able to reproduce. The SA-Z1 is able to deliver accurate impulse reproduction with the implementation of the coaxial driver layout and time alignment control by FPGA.
- Input terminal:
- Digital - USB-B/WALKMAN(Micro-B)/OPT
- Analog - XLR/RCA/Stereo-mini
- Compatible Format:
- DSD - Up to 22.4MHz
- PCM - Up to768kHz/32bit
- Up Scaling: DSD Remastering (11.2MHz) / DSEE HX (384kHz/32bit)
- DAC: FPGA x 1
- Speaker System: 2-way, 5 Speaker system
- Front grille: No
- Speaker Type: Powered Speaker
- Amp Type: D.A. Hybrid Amplifier (SONY Original)
- Number of Amp channel: Full digital amp x 4 + Analog amp x 4(per unit)
- Signal to Noise Ratio in Amp: 100dB
- Support Software for Music Playback: Hi-Res Audio Player / Music Center for PC
- AC Inlet: Yes
- Power: 220-240V 50/60Hz
- Output Power(total): 106 W(per unit)
- Dimensions (WxHxD): 199mm x 207mm x 326mm
- Weight: 10.5kg
- Enclosure Material: Aluminiun
- Contents: Remote control / AC power cord x2 / Digital Sync Cable / Digital cable for WALKMAN / USB cable (USB-C/USB-B) / R03( size AAA) Batteries
WARNING: California Residents - Proposition 65. This product can expose you to chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov