These Sony earphones will authentically reproduce raw emotion and musical nuance. With a Penta Balanced Armature system including magnesium super tweeter, integrated magnesium inner housing, and an optimized sound path, these stage monitor headphones faithfully reproduce even the most subtle sounds and emotions.
- Sony's original T-shaped Balanced Armature - drives the diaphragm for more linear motion, and clean, faithful high notes.
- The IER-M9 super tweeter diaphragm is made of lightweight and rigid magnesium alloy - delivers fast dynamic transient of performance
- Internal wiring upgraded with a new silver-coated copper voice coil and gold-plated terminals - faithfully reproduces sound without sacrificing even micro signals
- Audio grade film capacitor for less distortion
- 13 variations of earbuds
- HEADPHONE TYPE: Closed, Penta Balanced Armature
- DRIVER UNIT: Penta Balanced Armature
- IMPEDANCE (OHM): 20 ohms (at 1 kHz)
- FREQUENCY RESPONSE: 5 Hz–40,000 Hz
- SENSITIVITIES (DB/MW): 103 dB / mW
- CORD TYPE: Y-type
- CORD LENGTH: Approx. 3.94 ft, silver-coated OFC strands, ear hanger, L-shaped non-magnetic gold-plated stereo mini plug, Approx. 3.94 ft, silver-coated OFC strands, ear hanger, L-shaped non-magnetic gold-plated balanced standard plug
- PLUG: L-shaped non-magnetic gold-plated stereo mini plug, L-shaped non-magnetic gold-plated balanced standard plug
- WEIGHT: approx. 0.39 oz
WARNING: California Residents - Proposition 65. This product can expose you to chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov