THE COMPLETION OF THE PINNACLE
Gravis I and II are the smaller subwoofers of the Gravis Collection. These speakers have been designed to be easily integrated into every living environment and ideally matched with almost every kind of audio and audio/video system. In addition Gravis I and II are the perfect match for their loudspeaker siblings: the Sonus faber Sonetto Collection.
BLAST FROM THE PAST
Sonus faber is not new to the arena of subwoofer design and engineering. The first subwoofer project, the Gravis FB100, was launched back in 1986, later followed Cremona M subwoofers. Today, with the new Gravis collection, Sonus faber returns to its roots, incorporating cutting-edge technology while maintaining its identity of natural sound and quality Italian hand-craftsmanship.
- Design - The connection with the Sonetto Family is clear: from the leather top, soft t the touch and embellished by the hot branded Sonus faber logo, to the finishes.
- Speaker unit and sound system Gravis I - A 8" ultra long throw down-firing speaker unit, along with a high current 150W class AB amplifier allowing accurate and expressive bass reproduction well beyond its class.
- The rear panel - Gravis I's rear panel features a complete connectivity solution that allows for both perfectly blended music sub bass and powerful, percussive, home theater bass. A wide sound field reproduction is the result whenever this subwoofer unit is matched with a loudspeaker system.
- SYSTEM: Sealed box loading, down firing active subwoofer
- SPEAKERS: 1 x 210 mm (8”) long throw, treated paper cone, wide rubber surround LF unit
- AMPLIFICATION: High linearity Class AB 150 W (nominal), 250 W (peak)
- FREQUENCY RESPONSE: @ - 6dB, from 30 Hz to Fc (user adjustable)
- MAINS INPUT VOLTAGE: Factory selected, 120 Vac – 60 Hz or 230 Vac - 50 Hz
- FUSE: T4.0A (110 Vac, 60 Hz); T2.0A (230 Vac, 50 Hz)
- Independent Master and LFE volume controls
- Continuously adjustable Crossover frequency (30 to 120 Hz), slope 24 dB/oct
- Signal phase inversion switch (0/180°)
- AUDIO SIGNAL INPUTS
- LFE (Low Frequency Effect) - mono RCA plug; LINE - mono RCA plug
- HIGH LEVEL - Neutrik 4-pole Speakon©
- POWER CONSUMPTION
- 0.5 W (Stand-by)
- 200 W (rated power)
- DIMENSIONS (HXWXD): 13.1 x 11.2 x 12.4 in including feet
- WEIGHT: 14.5 Kg, 32 lb
WARNING: California Residents - Proposition 65. This product can expose you to chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov