The SANUS Fixed-Height Speaker Stand designed for the Sonos Era 100™ offers the optimal listening height, cable management and sleek design. This stand is sure to deliver optimal audio performance regardless of your listening needs. Constructed of durable steel that not only resists wear, but also perfectly complements the aesthetics of the Sonos Era 100™ for a sleek, seamless look.
Perfect for use in any setup, be it home theater, surround sound, or ambient listening. For a cable-free look, this stand feature an oversized post that the cable can be passed through. Assemble easily in 15 minutes with a Phillips screwdriver, this sleek stand will help get you the perfect sound for your space.
- Seamlessly blends with Sonos Era 100™ wireless speaker
- Optimal Listening Height (34.40 in/ 87.40 cm)
- Integrated through post cable management for a sleek look
- Includes proper hardware to secure your speaker to the stand
- Includes rubber feet & height adjustable carpet spikes for any floor
- Perfect for any setup: Home theater, stereo pairing, or ambient listening
- Sturdy, oversized base helps prevent tip in any direction
- Easy, 3-step assembly takes just 15 minutes
IN THE BOX:
- Tube (1), Top Collar (1), Bottom Collar (1), Base (1), Base Assembly Screw (1), Lock Washer (1), Rubber Pad (4), Carpet Spike (4), Jam Nut (4), Top Bracket (1), Top Bracket Screw (1), Speaker Bracket (1), Speaker Screw (1), Securement Screw (1)
WARNING: California Residents - Proposition 65. This product can expose you to chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov