The RSP-1576MKII has been custom engineered for music and movie lovers alike supporting 7.1.4 Dolby Atmos and DTS:X in vivid resolution. Replete with features including 14 audio inputs, 7x2 HDMI 4K/HDR video connections and fully licensed Dirac Live room correction this processer is sure to bring countless hours of entertainment. A state-of-the-art quad-core Texas Instruments DSP feeds an array of 6 individual audiophile grade Wolfson 24bit/192KHz DACs preforming the critical Digital to Audio conversion. The circuit topology coupled with meticulous selection and placement of each component ensures the RSP-1576MKII maintains the energy of a blockbuster movie yet able to reproduce the subtle nuances and details of an orchestral concerto.
- TOTAL HARMONIC DISTORTION (THD): Analog Bypass: 0.0006%, Digital Inputs: 0.003%
- INTERMODULATION DISTORTION (60Hz:7kHz, 4:1): <0.005%
- HDMI switching for digital video signals up to 4K
- Rotel’s Balanced Design Concept combines advanced circuit board layout, comprehensive parts evaluation, and extensive listening tests for superior sound and reliability.
- Automatic Dolby® and DTS surround decoding of all popular formats up to 7.1.4 channels.
- Surround modes for playback of multi channel audio on 2 channel and 3 channel systems.
- POWER REQUIREMENTS: 120V, 60Hz
- POWER CONSUMPTION: 60W
- STANDBY POWER CONSUMPTION: <0.5W
- Analog Bypass: 10Hz - 100kHz, ±1dB
- Digital Inputs: 20Hz - 20kHz, ±0.5dB
- Phono Input: 20Hz - 20kHz, ±0.5dB
- VIDEO INPUT RESOLUTIONS: 480i, 480p, 576i, 576p, 720p, 1080i, 1080p, 1080p/24Hz, 3D, 4K, UHD, 4K 60Hz, 4K HDR10
- HDMI INPUTS/OUTPUTS: 7 inputs supporting HDCP 2.2, HDMI 2.0b, 2 outputs supporting HDCP 2.2, HDMI 2.0b, Audio Return Channel
- Line Level Inputs (RCA): 100kΩ
- Line Level Inputs (XLR): 100kΩ
- Phono Input (MM): 47kΩ
WARNING: California Residents - Proposition 65. This product can expose you to chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov