Rotel’s new RMB-1587MKII 7-channel amplifier continues our heritage of producing high powered, perfectionist amplifiers for multi-channel systems.
Following Rotel's MKII design architecture, the RMB-1587MKII incorporates significant circuit and component upgrades in both the power supply and amplifier stages achieving ultra-low distortion, signal isolation, and high-gain output power efficiently packaged in a single, multi-channel amplifier chassis.
Differing from multi-channel amplifiers whose output drops when driving multiple channels simultaneously, the RMB-1587MKII delivers all 7 channels of Class AB amplification at 155 Watts per channel into 8 ohms, and 250 Watts per channel into 4 ohms with all channels driven.
The RMB-1587MKII is available in both black and silver colors.
- 7 x 250 Watts of robust Class AB power, 4 Ohms
- Massive power supply using Dual Toroidal Transformers
- Balanced XLR inputs
- 12 volt trigger input and output
- High quality slit foil capacitors
- Optional rack ears available
- Power Output (7ch driven, 8 Ohms) 155 Watts / channel
- Power Output (7ch driven, 4 Ohms) 250 Watts / channel
- Power Output (2ch driven, 4 Ohms) 335 Watts / channel
- Total Harmonic Distortion < 0.03%
- Intermodulation Distortion < 0.03% (60 Hz : 7k Hz, 4:1)
- Frequency Response 10 Hz - 100k Hz (+0 dB, –0.3 dB)
- Damping Factor (1k Hz, 8 Ohms) 330
- Input Impedance/Sensitivity )Unbalanced 12k Ohms / 1.61 Volt | Balanced 50k Ohms / 3.4 Volt)
- Gain 26.6 dB
- Signal to Noise Ratio (A Weighting) 111 dB
- Crosstalk/Separation > 55 dB
- Power Consumption 1400 Watts
- BTU (4 Ohms, 1/8 power) 4016 BTU / h
- Dimensions (WxHxD) 431 x 237 x 456 mm | 17 x 9 1/3 x 18 ins
- Front Panel Height 5U / 221 mm / 8 3/4 ins
- Weight (net) 37.6 kg / 82.9 lbs
- Finish Black and Silver