Rotel’s new RMB-1585MKII 5-channel amplifier continues our heritage of producing high powered, audiophile performance amplifiers for multi-channel systems.
Following Rotel's updated MKII design architecture, the RMB-1585MKII incorporates both circuit and component upgrades in the power supply and amplifier stages to delivering ultra-low distortion, signal isolation, and high-gain output power efficiently packaged in a single, multi-channel amplifier chassis.
The RMB-1585MKII delivers unparalleled performance with 5-channels of Rotel Class AB amplification rated at 210 Watts per channel into 8 ohms and an impressive 340 Watts per channel into 4 ohms with all channels driven.
The RMB-1585MKII is available in both black and silver colors.
- 5 x 340 Watts of robust Class AB power, 4 Ohms
- Massive power supply using Dual Toroidal Transformers
- Balanced XLR inputs
- 12 volt trigger input and output
- High quality slit foil capacitors
- Optional rack ears available
- Power Output (5ch driven, 8 Ohms) 210 Watts / channel
- Power Output (5ch driven, 4 Ohms) 340 Watts / channel
- Power Output (2ch driven, 4 Ohms) 440 Watts / channel
- Total Harmonic Distortion < 0.03%
- Intermodulation Distortion < 0.03% (60 Hz : 7k Hz, 4:1)
- Frequency Response 10 Hz - 100k Hz (+0.1 dB, –0.3 dB)
- Damping Factor (1k Hz, 8 Ohms) 223
- Input Impedance/ Sensitivity (Unbalanced 12k Ohms / 1.89 Volt - Balanced 50k Ohms / 4.7 Volt)
- Gain 26.9 dB
- Signal to Noise Ratio (A Weighting) 120 dB
- Crosstalk/ Separation > 55 dB
- Power Consumption 1200 Watts
- BTU (4 Ohms, 1/8 power) 3317 BTU/h
- Dimensions (WxHxD) 431 x 237 x 456 mm | 17 x 9 1/3 x 18 ins.
- Front Panel Height 5U / 221 mm / 8 3/4 ins.
- Weight (net) 37.4 kg / 82 lbs.
- Finish Black and Silver