Rotel’s Diamond Series DT-6000 DAC Transport celebrates 60-Years of performance, passion, and value synonymous with the brands Japanese heritage.
An 8-channel ESS Saber ES9028PRO DAC dedicates 4 channels each to stereo outputs rendering unprecedented details with an ultra-low noise floor and immersive sound stage.
Dedicated power supplies feed critical circuits utilizing an in-house manufactured toroidal transformer with isolation techniques lowering residual noise and distortion.
The PC-USB input supports up to 32-bit/384kHz including MQA (24-bit/384kHz) and DSD (4X). Optical and Coaxial inputs are also included supporting 24-bit/192kHz streams.
The tray loading CD utilizes Rotel’s 30-years of multi-award winning CD player design experience extracting every nuance and detail from CD collections both large and small.
- ESS premium 32-bit/384kHz 8-Channel Digital to Analog Converter
- Smooth tray loading CD mechanism
- 12 volt trigger input
- Fully balanced differential XLR outputs
- Supports MQA and MQA Studio
- Certified Roon Tested
- Total Harmonic Distortion + Noise
- Coaxial/Optical Input < 0.0007%
- CD/PC-USB Input < 0.0012%
- Intermodulation Distortion: < 0.0012%
- Frequency Response (0±0.5 dB)
- 20 Hz - 20k Hz, +0, -0.15dB
- 10 Hz - 70k Hz, +0, -3dB
- Channel Balance: ± 0.5 dB
- Channel Separation: > 115 dB @ 10k Hz
- Signal to Noise Ratio: > 115 dB
- Power Requirements: USA 120 V, 60 Hz
- Power Consumption: 25 watts
- Standby Power Consumption: < 0.5 watts
- Dimensions (W x H x D): 17 x 4 x 12 3/5 in
- Weight (net): 17.88 lbs
WARNING: California Residents - Proposition 65. This product can expose you to chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov