The CD11MKII CD Player furthers Rotel’s 30+ year legacy of delivering high performance, high value CD players.
The player’s heavy steel chassis supports a proprietary Rotel disc transport exclusively for the playback of compact discs. The CD11MKII’s smooth, tray-loading mechanism, precise laser pickup and silent running motor controller ensures seamless, worry-free playback of your CD collection.
Digital to Analog conversion is handled by a premium Texas Instruments PCM5102A 32- bit/384kHz DAC feeding custom-tuned digital low pass filter circuits. This sound-first design renders music on a large, open sound stage with both power and finesse.
Intuitive CD control functions on the front panel and included remote control ensure simple operation. The front panel graphic display shows playback status and disc meta data information including the title and artist.
- Smooth tray loading CD mechanism
- Outputs including RCA analogue and Coaxial digital
- Texas Instruments premium 32-bit/384kHz Digital to Analog Converter
- RS232 and 12V trigger input
- Front panel display and IR Remote
- Total Harmonic Distortion + Noise: 0.009% @ 1k Hz
- Intermodulation Distortion: 0.009% @ 1k Hz
- Frequency Response (± 0.5 dB): 20 - 20,000 Hz
- Channel Balance: ± 0.5 dB
- Phase Linearity: ± 0.5 degree
- Channel Separation: > 115 dB @ 10k Hz
- Signal to Noise Ratio (A weighting): > 125 dB
- Dynamic Range: > 99 dB
- Digital to Analog: Converters Texas Instruments
- Analog Output impedance: 470 Ohms
- Digital Output: 0.5 V, Peak to Peak
- Load Impedance: 75 Ohms
WARNING: California Residents - Proposition 65. This product can expose you to chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov