The A11MKII Integrated Amplifier offers an ideal combination of power and connectivity for the music lover seeking to elevate their listening experience.
Constructed around a linear power supply featuring a massive Rotel-built toroidal power transformer, the A11MKII delivers an authoritative 50 Watts per channel of Class A/B power into 8 ohms, and even higher power into demanding loudspeakers.
Both analog and digital sources are welcome, with three line-level RCA inputs, coaxial and optical digital inputs, a Moving Magnet Phono stage, and aptXTM HD Bluetooth. An 1/8” headphone jack with dedicated headphone amplifier circuit is provided on the front panel for private listening sessions.
The intuitive front panel layout includes Bass, Treble, and Balance rotary controls and source input selection ensuring the A11MKII is personal and a pleasure to operate up close. The included IR remote drives a motorized analog volume controller for ease of use at the listening position.
- 2 x 50 Watts of robust Class AB power, 8 Ohms
- Texas Instruments premium 32-bit/384kHz Digital to Analog Converter
- Moving Magnet Phono Stage input for turntable connection
- 3 RCA analog inputs
- Wireless aptX™ HD and AAC Bluetooth
- Includes Remote Control
- Power Output
- 50 Watts / ch (8 Ohms)
- 62 Watts / ch (4 Ohms
- Total Harmonic Distortion: < 0.03%
- Intermodulation Distortion: < 0.03%
- Frequency Response
- Phono input: 20 Hz - 20k Hz, -0.5 dB, +0.3 dB
- Line Level Inputs: 10 Hz - 100k Hz, -0.5 dB, +0.05 dB
- Damping Factor: 120
- Input Sensitivity / Impedance
- Phono input: 1.6 mV / 43k Ohms
- Line Level Inputs: 130 mV / 45k Ohms
- Input Overload
- Phono input: 50 mV
- Line Level Inputs: 4 V
- Tone Controls - Bass / Treble: ± 6 dB at 100 Hz / 10k Hz
WARNING: California Residents - Proposition 65. This product can expose you to chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov