The Kyte Loudspeaker has been designed to deliver the true Rega sound at an affordable price. Using a ZRR high-frequency unit and a handmade pair of MX-125 bass-mid drivers, this compact bookshelf speaker is designed to complement any audio system.
Experience the true voice of Rega components with the all-new Kyte loudspeaker system. The Kytes are meticulously hand-assembled in-house using our unique design phenolic resin cabinet. Internally they feature ceramic plates and carefully engineered cross bracing developed to make the cabinet extremely stiff. This prevents unwanted resonances from interfering with the accurate output of the drive units and directly improves both dynamics and the bass performance from the speaker. The Kytes are easy to position and are supplied with an optional foot to allow for various positioning giving the user greater flexibility.
- Custom designed Phenolic Resin Cabinets
- Unique ceramic plate & cross brace construction
- Handmade MX-125 Bass/Mid unit
- Rega-designed ZRR High-frequency unit
- Bass reflex design, rear ported
- UK designed and manufactured
- Lifetime warranty against manufacture defects
- System: 2 way
- Enclosure Design: Bass reflex, rear-ported
- Cabinet Construction: Phenolic resin
- Mid / Bass Unit: Rega MX-125
- Impedance: Nominal 6 Ω
- Sensitivity: 89 dB
- High-Frequency Unit: Rega ZZR
- Dimensions (H x W x D): 325 x 188 x 232 mm
- Weight (each): 3.73 kg
- Power Handling: 80 W per channel (this figure is intended purely as a guide as it depends on the quality of amplifications used).
WARNING: California Residents - Proposition 65. This product can expose you to chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov