Free standard shipping on all orders within the continental US.
The reference Aura MC stage is the culmination of decades of electronic design development. We have created the ultimate, fully adjustable, three-stage, all symmetrical pre-amplifier designed purely to extract the very best performance from your moving coil cartridge and vinyl playback system. Built into a completely re-designed custom case, the Aura is dedicated to moving coil cartridges and stays clear of any compromises. We have avoided including any superfluous functions as they obstruct the signal path and degrade the sound quality. The Aura phono pre-amp incorporates remarkable and innovative design ideas. If you are a vinyl connoisseur, then the Aura MC is an absolute must for demonstration.
- Three-stage, all symmetrical pre-amplifier
- Power supply is a symmetrical, discrete tracking power supply using fast diodes and a low noise voltage reference
- Each stage has it's own power supply
- Mono mode available
- Frequency Response: 13.5 Hz (–3 dB) to 100 kHz (–0.2 dB)
- THD: Typically 0.03 % @ 1 V 20 Hz 20 kHz (Bandwidth 100 Hz to 22 kHz)
- Output Noise Level (Unbalanced Output, A-Weighted and 15 Ω Input Load)
-77 dB V (69.5 dB Gain Setting I)
-82 dB V (63.5 dB Gain Setting II)
- AC Supply: 230 V & 115 V Nominal +/- 10 %
- Power Consumption: 15.3 W
- Weight: 13Kg
- Dimensions (H x W x D): 435mm x 350mm x 88mm
WARNING: California Residents - Proposition 65. This product can expose you to chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov