Free standard shipping on all orders within the continental US.
5040 is a notably compact floorstander with a modest footprint - which means it’s ideal for those environments where space is at a premium but the desire for full-scale audio excitement (as well a visual gratification) is strong.
- C3 Continuous Curved ConeTM design in the mid/bass driver ensures smoother high-frequency integration with the tweeter and superior bass dynamics.
- Sophisticated, clean and contemporary design with dark acrylic baffle motif mirrors the minimalist C3 Continuous Curved ConeTM profile.
- Arrives in four stylish finishes: Satin Black,Satin White, Santos Rosewood and Holme Oak.
- With a design taken from the Concept series but in a new housing, the high-frequency driver is fully hermetically sealed and mechanically isolated from the front baffle to protect from internal cabinet pressure and resonances from the mid/bass driver.
- Ground-up mid/bass driver design delivers increased power handling.
- Point-2-PointTM (P2P) internal bracing stiffens the cabinet to minimise lower frequency vibrations, while focusing stereo imaging and improving soundstage.
- Helmholtz Pressure Equalisers (HPETM) reduces internal pressure and standing waves
- Bass unit2 x 125 mm (5.0 in)
- Treble unit1 x 25 mm (1.0 in)
- Frequency response(-6dB)39 Hz - 30 kHz
- Nominal impedance 6 Ω
- Minimum impedance3.0 Ω
- Sensitivity (2.83V @ 1kHz)91.5 dB/w/m
- Recommended amplifier power25-150 W
- Crossover frequency2.5 kHzz
- Effective volume27 L
- Dimensions (per loudspeaker / HxWxD)Inc spikes and stabiliser: 967 x 361 x 293 mm (38.1 x 14.2 x 11.5 in)
- Weight (per loudspeaker)18.0 kg (39.7 lbs)
WARNING: California Residents - Proposition 65. This product can expose you to chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov