Inspired by the ground-breaking Tensegrity stand developed by Q Acoustics for its high-end Concept 300 loudspeaker, the Q FS75 speaker stand minimizes resonance from the floor to the speaker cabinet (and vice-versa) thanks to its remarkable low-mass, low-reflectivity design.
- The speaker floor stands to minimize resonance from the floor to the speaker cabinet (and vice-versa) thanks to its remarkable low-mass, low-reflectivity design.
- Unique tensegrity design with the cable management
- Made of stainless steel
- Compatible with Q Active 200 speakers and overall dimensions on the stand are H x W x D 922 x 286 x 338mm (36.3 x 11.3 x 13.3in)
- Dimensions H/W/D: 638 x 286 x 338mm (25.1 x 11.3 x 13.3in) per stand
- Carton Dimensions H/W/D: 720 x 145 x 260mm (28.3 x 5.7 x 10.2in) per pair
- Weight: 5.5kg (12.1lbs) per pair
WARNING: California Residents - Proposition 65. This product can expose you to chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov