an uncompromising high-end turntable combining mass-loading with megnatically-floating turntable principles.
The wonderfully resonance-free, mass-loaded and TPE damped platter is precision diamond-cut out of a single piece of aluminium. It runs ultra-silently on an inverted ceramic ball bearing with magnetic suspension.
The new 10” single-pivot tonearm with SME headshell is a genuine Pro-Ject design and allows stepless, “on-the-fly” VTA and mounting distance settings. With its wide range of adjustment possibilities and the number of included counterweights, maximum performance can be extracted out of any cartridge.
- 10'' Tonearm
- Single-pivot with SME headshell
- This high-end S-shape aluminium tonearm features a non magnetic low resonance construction with minimised bearing friction.
- 10 kg Platter
- Mass loaded aluminium
- The 10 kg aluminium platter is TPE damped and sits on an inverted bearing which is magnetically decoupled. The vinyl layer on top is the perfect surface for your record.
- Decoupled Feet
- Magnetically decoupled
- Magnetic fields in the feet ensure effective mechanical decoupling of the entire player from interference.
- 33/45 RPM
- Electronic speed change
- Easily change the speed with the push of only a single button. The precision generator ensures the perfect playback speed with the utmost precision.
- Speed 33, 45 (electronic speed change)
- Motor control system Precision generator
- Platter 10.4 kg, TPE damped
- Platter puck 405 g
- Main bearing Ceramic (ball/plate), magnetically decoupled
- Tonearm 10” single-pivot, alu with SME headshell
- Effective arm length 254.8 mm
- Overhang 16 mm
- Effective arm mass 15.5 g
- Suitable cartridge mass 4 - 10 g, several counterweights included
- Tonearm cable included Pro-Ject Connect it 5P-CC
- Power supply 16 Volts DC/1600 mA included
- Standby power consumption < 1 Watt
- Dimensions 475 x 195 x 354mm (WxHxD)
- Weight 23 kg net
WARNING: California Residents - Proposition 65. This product can expose you to chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov