The power supply is a very important part of the audio path and significantly contributes to the sonic quality of an audio product.
With the new Power Box RS2 Phono you can connect both, your turntable and phono preamp, and benefit from the perfect power contribution. The new Power Box is compatible with all of our Phono Boxes and every 15V DC Pro-Ject turntable.
A linear power supply consists of a massive toroidal transformer, which avoids penetration of interferences from mains into the audio component. The built-in transformer has a much higher power reserve compared to the standard power adapter. It has very low output impedance and in combination with large filtration capability it can easily manage all power needs. Sound staging, darkness of silent backgrounds and small detail resolution will improve strongly and contribute to a far better overall performance of each component.
- NEW all in one power supply for your phono setup
- NEW powers any Pro-Ject 15V DC turntable
- NEW powers any Pro-Ject phono stage
- Cleanest power using non-switching power supply
- Soft start system avoids current inrush
- Audio type toroidal transformer
- Main isolating transformer with copper foil shielding
- Secondary voltage rectification with precise regulation
- High filtration capacity (10.000 μF)
- Low ESR capacitors
- Low noise components with surge protection
- Input voltage: AC 230V/50Hz IEC C15 connector (120V/60Hz US)
- Turntable Output: 15V / 2A (±0,5% ripple)
- Phono Stage Output: ±18V/2A (±0,5% ripple)
- Filtration capacity: 10.000 μF
- Dimensions W x H x D: 206 x 71 x 209 mm
- Weight: 3100 g (6.83 pounds)
WARNING: California Residents - Proposition 65. This product can expose you to chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov