The PSW111 packs all the power of Polk Audio technology into just a little over a square foot. Experience the strongest bass you'll ever feel in one of the smallest subwoofers you’ll ever find.
Unique driver materials, speaker geometry and construction techniques produce clean, crisp sound and effortlessly big bass, especially when you need it most.
- Heavy-duty MDF construction ensures perfect volume and distortion-free low frequencies, while eliminating internal standing waves and performance-robbing resonances.
- Specially-tuned, downward-firing ports produce maximum bass impact and keep the cabinet's front profile as sleek as possible.
- PSW Series subwoofers blend perfectly with systems made up of other Polk Audio loudspeakers, such as TSI, RM and R/T/M Series speakers.
- Orientation: Vertical
- Height: 12.13" (30.81 cm)
- Width: 11" (27.94 cm)
- Depth: 13" (33.02 cm)
- Weight: 20.3 lbs (9.21 kg)
- Subwoofer Array Driver Enclosure Type: Vented, Downward Firing Port
- Subwoofer Array Driver Complement: (1) 8" (20.32 cm) d (Round) Dynamic Balance composite cone - Subwoofer
- Audio Inputs
- LFE (Unfiltered)
- Stereo Line Level - (2) RCA
- Speaker Inputs: (2) Pair of Spring Terminals - Gold-Plated
- Power: 300 watts
WARNING: California Residents - Proposition 65. This product can expose you to chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov