Can be planted in your landscaping, hung from your ceiling or the eaves, or installed anywhere you want to mix great sound with the great outdoors
DYNAMIC BALANCE® DRIVER TECHNOLOGY
3 1/2-inch long-throw midrange driver with 1-inch voice coil, vented pole-piece, rugged butyl rubber surround and composite cone; 3/4-inch composite dome neodymium tweeter.
Capacitive Coupling Technology is an advanced signal-blocking technology that determines exactly where a small speaker usually skimps on bass output. Special circuitry then compensates by boosting response in this critical frequency range. More bass response means a wider dynamic range with more musical realism.
- Atrium Sat 300 withstands years of weather with a mineral-filled polypropylene housing, 1mm aluminium grille & stainless steel hardware.
- Capable of handling up to 100 Watts of power to deliver superb clarity, detail and high efficiency with less distortion, at both moderate and higher volume levels, even in outdoor environments.
- Exclusive shock absorbing gasket withstands blows from weed whackers, mowers and other lawn equipment - plus, the metal security plate foils thieves and keeps Sat300s planted safely in your garden.
- Height: 7" (17.78 cm)
- Width: 5.5" (13.97 cm)
- Depth: 8.4" (21.34 cm)
- Weight: 3.25 lbs (1.47 kg)
- Driver Enclosure Type: Mineral-filled polypropylene cabinet
- Driver Complement
- (1) 3.5" (8.89 cm) d (Round) Dynamic Balance driver with extended motor structure, composite cone and butyl rubber surround - Midrange
- (1) 0.75" (1.91 cm) d (Round) Dynamic Balance polyurethane tweeter with neodymium magnet - Tweeter
- Total Frequency Response: 100 Hz → 22,000 Hz
- Nominal Impedance: 8 ohms
- Sensitivity (1 watt @ 1 meter): 83 dB
- Lower and Upper -3dB Limits: 115 Hz → 20,000 Hz
- Recommended Amplifier Power Per Channel: 10 watts → 100 watts
- Mounting Type: Wall bracket
- Mounting Type: Stake with security plate
WARNING: California Residents - Proposition 65. This product can expose you to chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov