Mu-so 2nd Generation is the successor to the multiple award-winning Mu-so wireless music system, re-engineered for class-leading performance, functionality, and usability by our experts here in Salisbury, England.
Combining our 45 years of hi-fi mastery with the very latest music-streaming technology and premium design quality, this is the ultimate single-box system you and your music deserve. From up to 32bit high-resolution streaming to multiroom music to HDMI TV sound; you’ve never heard it so good from an all-in-one wireless system.
Mu-so Wood Edition is an elegant new design based on the multi-award-winning wireless speaker system. Offering authentic audio expertise blended with the latest music-streaming technology, multiroom, delightful usability and the ability to transform your TV sound.
- The all-new multicore Digital Signal Processor (DSP) drives higher performance, providing 2000 MIPS (Million Instructions Per Second) compared to the original Mu-so’s single-core, 150MIPS DSP.
- Mu-so 2nd Generation’s 450 Watts of music power are joined by improved and highly optimized speaker drivers – a joint development project between Naim and Focal R&D departments.
- It may look similar outside, but inside Mu-so 2nd Generation, the majority of components have been upgraded to improve performance.
- Mu-so 2nd Generation works brilliantly on its own or as part of a multiroom music set-up.
- Audio Inputs: HDMI ARC in with CEC
- Streaming: Apple AirPlay 2, Chromecast Built-in, UPnPTM, Spotify® Connect, TIDAL, Roon Ready, Bluetooth, Internet Radio
- Analogue Input: 3.5mm Jack
- USB: USB2 (Type A connector)
- Digital (S/PDIF): Optical S/PDIF up to 96khz
Connectivity: Multiroom Sync up to five Naim Streaming products and control via the Naim App.
- Network: Ethernet (10/100Mbps), Wi-Fi (802.11a/b/g/n/ac), BLE v4.2
- Remote Control: Infra-red (RC5)
- Power: Amplifier Output: 450W – (6 x 75W)
- Mains Supply: 100V, 115V or 230V, 50/60Hz
- Power Consumption Typical use: 17W, Standby mode: < 2W, Deep sleep (No-network standby mode): < 0.5W
Speaker System: Stereo 3-way; DSP-optimised vented box acoustic system
- Supplied with: Dual tone grey and black grille, remote control, mains cables (market dependent), reset pin-hole tool and information booklets.
- Finishes: Burnished and anodised aluminium casework, CNC milled, bead blasted and anodised aluminium heatsinks, Dual tone grey and black fabric grille.
- Weight: 11.2kg
- Dimensions (HxWxD): 122mm x 628 mm x 264 mm
- User Control: Handheld Remote handset included and optional control app for iPad, iPhone, iPod Touch and Android devices
- Touch control user interface with rotary volume control
- Formats: Internet Radio Formats Windows Media-formatted content, MP3, ACC, Ogg Vorbis streams and MMS Internet Radio Provider
- Audio Formats: WAV, FLAC and AIFF – up to 24bit/384kHz
ALAC (Apple Lossless) – up to 24bit/384kHz
MP3 – up to 48kHz, 320kbit (16 bit)
AAC – up to 48kHz, 320kbit (16bit)
OGG and WMA – up to 48kHz (16bit)
DSD- 64 and 128Fs
- Bluetooth - SBC, AAC
- Note: Gapless playback supported on all formats
WARNING: California Residents - Proposition 65. This product can expose you to chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov