An audiophile preamp/processor designed with the future in mind
The NAD Masters Series M17 V2 features NAD's Modular Design Construction. That means this innovative preamp/processor's digital inputs and outputs are installed on replaceable circuit boards, so you can protect your investment and upgrade your connections down the road as technology evolves.
Immersive home theater thrills
The M17 V2 supports 4K and HDR video, so it works with the latest Ultra HD TVs and Blu-ray players. Dolby Atmos decoding gives you the most lifelike, multi-dimensional surround sound you can experience at home.
A world of wireless music at your fingertips
Connect the M17 V2 to your home network via Ethernet or Wi-Fi for easy access to your digital music library and internet radio streaming. Bluesound's proprietary BluOS operating system lets you enjoy lag-free multi-room wireless music with compatible Bluesound speakers and components.
A free app with advanced control options
Operate your system via Wi-Fi using the BluOS Controller app with your Apple® or Android™ device, or your Windows® or Mac® computer. It gives you flexible control over your music system, letting you stream music to different Bluesound speakers and other BluOS players around your home. Play the same song in multiple rooms simultaneously, or choose different selections for each room. You can even use your Apple Watch to control your system.
A wealth of high-resolution streaming options
BluOS can send 24-bit high-res music to any room in your home, without any loss of sound quality. Stream music from your personal library or from internet streaming services. The selection of supported services — including TIDAL and Spotify® among others — is one of the most impressive we've seen.
- Dolby® and DTS® surround sound decoding, including Dolby TrueHD and DTS Master Audio
- Dolby Atmos processing for use with in-ceiling or "height" speakers for more enveloping surround sound
- supports up to a 7.1.4 Atmos setup
- future software update adds support for DTS:X
- Dirac Live® Room Correction software (calibrated microphone included)
- Modular Design Construction (MDC) — digital inputs/outputs are installed on a removable circuit board, allowing future upgrades
- touch-panel display offers easy settings changes and menu selections
- 5 A/V presets for customizing sources, speakers, and settings for easy one-touch recall
- aluminum remote control
- HDMI 2.0b audio/video switching: 5 in, 2 out
- HDMI out 2 supports up to 1080p Full HD resolution
- HDCP 2.2 technology ensures compatibility with 4K Ultra HD sources and TVs (all HDMI inputs and main output)
- digital audio outputs: 2 optical, 2 coaxial
- 7 pairs of analog stereo audio inputs, including 2 with tape outputs
- no phono input — to connect a turntable you'll need to add a phono preamp
- 7-channel balanced XLR and unbalanced RCA preamp outputs for connection to a power amp
- 4 mini XLR outputs for adding additional Atmos channels (mini XLR to regular XLR adapters included)
- 2 preamp outputs for powered subwoofers
- Ethernet port
- USB input for microphone and USB hard disk drives
- RS-232C port for automated control systems
- 12-volt trigger and remote (IR) in/out
- detachable power cord
- 17-1/8"W x 6-3/16"H x 15-1/4"D
- weight: 24 lbs.
- warranty: 3 years
WARNING: California Residents - Proposition 65. This product can expose you to chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov