A remarkably affordable stereo amplifier, the NAD C 268 has features and technology unmatched by other amplifiers in its class. Designed for multiple stereo setups, the C 268 can be used in a variety of scenarios, including traditional stacks with a preamplifier or for bi-amping your favorite loudspeakers. The NAD C 268 is even bridgeable, seamlessly transforming its bountiful output from 80 x 2 to an outstanding 300 watts. Although the C 268 may appear to be a straightforward power amplifier, this Classic Series amp is brimming with rich features that will elevate your system.
- Selectable balanced inputs for high-end preamps and processors
- A line out allows further addition of power on the same channel for extra speakers or subwoofers
- line inputs, both balanced and single-ended, can accommodate all kinds of analog source components
- better performing circuits based on switch mode power supplies and Class D output stages
- Continuous output power into 8 and 4 ohms (Stereo mode): 80W (ref. 20Hz - 20kHz at rated THD, both channels driven)
- Continuous output power into 8 ohms (Bridge mode): 300W (ref. 20Hz - 20kHZ at THD 0.03%)
- THD (20Hz - 20kHz): <0.03% (250mW at 80W, 8 ohms and 4 ohms)
- IHF dynamic power (Stereo mode, at 1kHZ 1% THD) 8 ohms: 120W
- 4 ohms: 200W
- 2 ohms: 250W
- Damping factor: >100 (ref. 8 ohms 20Hz - 20kHz)
- Input sensitivity (for 80W in 8 ohms): 750mV/50k-ohms
- Frequency response: ±0.3dB (20Hz - 20kHz)
- Standby power: <0.5W
- Dimensions (W x H x D): 17.13" x 3.94" x 15.35"
- Weight: 16.1 lbs.
WARNING: California Residents - Proposition 65. This product can expose you to chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov