Free standard shipping on all orders within the continental US.
In the 70s over a million people rediscovered their music when they placed a NAD 3020 between their turntable and their loudspeakers. This little gem could embarrass amplifiers costing 10 times more with its big, warm and detailed sound. Once people realized what they had been missing it lead them to a lifetime of enhanced musical enjoyment.
This is an update to the D3020. V2 now features a MM phono input and preamp output.
- USB input insures the lowest possible jitter (timing errors) from notoriously unstable computer audio outputs
- Now features the updated MM phono input and preamp output
- Highly efficient design wastes less energy resulting in cool running and longer life
- Bluetooth® music streaming
- Subwoofer output
- Wireless remote
- Rated Power at 8 ohms: 2 x 30 watts
IHF Dynamic Power 8 ohms: 2 x 65 watts
- 4 ohms: 2 x 105 watts
- 2 ohms: 2 x 150 watts
- Signal/Noise Ratio (A-weighted): ≥90dB
- Channel Separation 1kHz: ≥75dB
- Frequency Response (20Hz - 20kHz): 0dB to -0.3dB
- Total Harmonic Distortion: ≤0.005%
- Standby Power: ≤0.5w
- Supports bit rate / sample rate up to 24 / 192 (via digital audio input); up to 24 / 96 (via computer / type B USB input)
- Unit Dimensions: 2-5/16"w x 7-3/8"h x 8-5/8”d
- Net Weight: 3 lbs
WARNING: California Residents - Proposition 65. This product can expose you to chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov