With the NAD C 338 integrated amplifier on your shelf, you can easily connect digital, analog, and wireless music sources and enjoy a virtually seamless listening experience.
Built-in Wi-Fi enables you to connect the C 338 to your home network and access your digital music library, as well as stream internet radio.
Support for Spotify® Connect and Google Cast is an added bonus.
NAD's remote app gives you convenient control over your system from your compatible phone or tablet.
A built-in high-performance headphone amplifier can drive even the most demanding studio monitor headphones.
- Built-in Bluetooth® for wireless music streaming from a compatible device or listening with wireless headphones
- Supports aptX® codec for wirelessly streaming CD-quality sound
- Two MDC (Modular Design Construction) slots for adding additional capabilities
- 4 digital audio inputs (2 optical/2 coaxial)
- 3 stereo RCA audio inputs, including a phono input (for use with a moving magnet cartridge)
- Stereo RCA preamp output for connecting a separate amplifier or powered subwoofer
- Full-size headphone jack
- 2 pairs of binding post speaker connectors for A and B speakers
- USB port for service only
- Detachable power cord
- What's in the Box:
- Hybrid Digital DAC Amplifier
- 6' AC power cord
- Bluetooth antenna
- Remote control (SR 9) with 2 AA batteries
- Data Sheet
- 50 watts x 2 channels into 8 ohms (20-20,000 Hz) at 0.01% THD
- 50 watts x 2 channels into 4 ohms (20-20,000 Hz) at 0.01% THD
- 4-ohm stable for use with a wide range of speakers
- Signal-to-Noise Ratio: 92 dB
- Dimensions: 17-3/16"w x 2-13/16"h x 11-15/16"d