For ultra-discreet sound all around the home, or partnered with the Radius 380 sub for explosive stereo, the miraculously small Radius 45 houses a 3" MMP II mid-bass driver and rear-firing 3/4" C-CAM tweeter, and has no right to sound as good as it does.
- 3" MMP II Driver. All drivers are dedicated and model specific, with each model in the Radius series being designed and voiced individually.
- 3/4" Gold C-CAM tweeter, rear-firing to enhance sound dispersion characteristics
- Single through-bolt driver fixing. Provides mechanical de-coupling properties resulting in enhanced mid-band clarity and resolution. Through-bolts also act as rigid cross bracing to give a very solid non-resonant cabinet.
- Single point ¼" x 20TPI wall fixing. Use the optional Monitor Audio speaker mount or any standard wall bracket
- Optional floor-stand with internal (pre-wired) cable management system
- Frequency Response:120 Hz — 20 kHz
- Sensitivity (1W@1M):87 dB
- Nominal Impedance:8 ohms
- Power Handling (RMS):25 W
- System Power Handling (RMS):50 W
- Recommended Amplifier Requirements:15 — 50 W
- Maximum SPL:101 dBa
- Bass Alignment:Sealed Cabinet
- Drive Unit Complement
- 1 x 3" (75 mm) MMP II cone bass/mid-range Driver
- 1 x 3/4" (20 mm) C-CAM Gold Dome tweeter
- Cabinet Dimensions (H x W x D): 100 x 100 x 100 mm (315/16 x 315/16 x 315/16")
- Cabinet Dimensions (Including Grille and Terminals (H x W x D)): 100 x 100 x 124 mm (315/16 x 315/16 x 47/8")
- Cabinet Dimensions (Including Grille and Bracket (H x W x D)): 100 x 100 x 162 mm (315/16 x 315/16 x 63/8")
- Pre-Construction Bracket: Optional - Monitor Audio Speaker Mount (MASM)
- Weight: 1 kg (2 lb 4 oz)
WARNING: California Residents - Proposition 65. This product can expose you to chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov