Free standard shipping on all orders within the continental US.
The Apex A40 is a Centre or Surround channel speaker which can be used vertically, horizontally, freestanding or wall mounted. Combines the best of Monitor Audio technology in a stylish, compact and rigid die-cast alloy cabinet.
- Included bracket allows for forward and backward adjustment plus a 22.5º tilt upwards and downwards for optimum setup.
- Can be used vertically or horizontally, as a centre or surround channel
- 2 x 51/2" C-CAM mid/bass driver with RST technology
- 1" Gold C-CAM Tweeter
- HiVe II port technology delivers smoother airflow for better transient response and tighter bass
- Magnetic Grilles; for the sleekest effect there are no visible fixings
- Rigid die-cast alloy cabinet
- Frequency Response: 50 Hz — 35 kHz
- Sensitivity (1W@1M): 90 dB
- Nominal Impedance: 8 ohms
- Maximum SPL: 116.8 dBA
- Recommended Amplifier Requirements: 50 — 200 W
- Bass Alignment: Bass reflex - twin front mounted Dual HiVe II ports
- Power Handling (RMS): 200 W
- Crossover Frequency: 600 Hz & 3.0 kHz
- External Dimensions (H x W x D): 610 x 140 x 100 mm (24 x 51/2 x 315/16")
- Weight (each): 6.85 kg (15 lb 2 oz)
- Drive Unit Complement
- 2 x 140 mm (51/2") C-CAM mid/bass driver with RST technology.
- 1 x 25 mm (1") C-CAM Gold Dome tweeter.
WARNING: California Residents - Proposition 65. This product can expose you to chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov