A core belief of Meze Audio is to create products that last through years and years of industry changes, bringing long-lasting value to the customer. Elite is no different. From looks to technology, this headphone was designed to surpass all short-living trends and become a true heirloom.
Meze Audio and Rinaro Isodynamics continue their collaboration for the release of the new ELITE Isodynamic Hybrid Array headphone. Combining the outstanding mechanical design and ergonomics from Meze Audio with the signature technology and acoustic engineering of Rinaro, ELITE is here to set a new standard in top-of-the-line headphone performance.
The new driver behind ELITE features Rinaro Parus®, an innovative low mass acoustic diaphragm built on an ultra-thin biaxially oriented semi-crystalline polymer film. This, combined with the signature Isodynamic Hybrid Array Driver technology, allows sound waves to be targeted with more accuracy around the shape of the ear, producing natural sound transparency and a wide, articulate soundstage. This results in improved definition and speed over the entire frequency range.
- ULTRA LOW DISTORTION: Total harmonic distortion (THD) measures under 0.05% in the whole frequency range.
- LIGHTWEIGHT: 75g combined driver weight designed to create a headphone that offers prolonged listening sessions.
- ULTRA HIGH RESOLUTION AUDIO: Upper frequency limit of audio reproduction is 112,000 Hz.
- RINARO PARUS® DIAPHRAGM: An innovative low mass acoustic diaphragm constructed on an ultrathin biaxially oriented semi-crystalline film.
- EASY TO DRIVE: 101db@1mw/1kHz; 32Ohm; can be driven by almost any source without the need for amplification.
- PATENTED ISODYNAMIC HYBRID ARRAY TECHNOLOGY: One of the most sophisticated and advanced planar magnetic technologies in the world.
- Driver Type: Rinaro Isodynamic Hybrid Array®
- Operating Principle: Open
- Ear Coupling: Circumaural
- Frequency Response: 3-112,000 Hz
- Impedance: 32 Ω
- Nominal SPL: 101 dB (1 mW / 1 kHz)
- Maximum SPL: > 130 dB
- Total Harmonic Distortion (THD) <0.05%
- MZ3SE DRIVER SPECIFICATIONS
- Geometrical Shape: Ovoid
- Size: 102 mm x 73 mm
- Driver Weight: 75 g
- Casing: Fibreglass reinforced polymer
- Diaphragm Type: Rinaro Parus® [MZ3SE]
- Active Area: 4650 mm2
- Diaphragm Weight: 0.11 g
- Acoustic Mass: 7.5 kg/m4
- Lower Frequency Limit: 3 Hz
- Upper-Frequency Limit: 112,000 Hz
WARNING: California Residents - Proposition 65. This product can expose you to chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov