The XR100 floor standing loudspeaker is sleek and contemporary in appearance while producing full range audio reproduction typical of much larger cabinet designs. The magnetically attached grill is acoustically transparent and covered with neutral black cloth. McIntosh's patented Solid Cinch™ speaker binding posts easily but securely attach the speaker cables to prevent them from coming loose and possibly causing a short; the binding posts are gold-plated to prevent corrosion and ensure a quality signal is delivered to your speakers.
Unique front panel McIntosh logo may be illuminated when configured with a McIntosh system. Amplifiers from 75 to 600 watts are appropriate power for XR100. Spikes and furniture glide feet are included.
- True 4-way floor-standing tower speaker
- 30 Hz - 45 kHz frequency response
- 6" LDHP woofers (4)
- 2" titanium midranges (8)
- 2" titanium tweeters (2)
- 3/4" titanium super tweeter
- Dual sets of patented McIntosh binding posts enable bi-wire or bi-amplification
- 600w music power handling
- Front-panel McIntosh logo illumination using power control
- Handcrafted at McIntosh's Binghamton, New York factory
- Sold individually
- Impedance Nominal: 8 ohms
- Power Rating: 75 to 600w
- Frequency Response: 30 Hz to 45 kHz
- Sound Pressure Level, 2.8V/1M: 87 dB
- Crossover: 300 Hz, 2 kHz, 8 kHz
- Number Of Woofers: 4
- Woofer Size: 6"
- Woofer Type: cast frame, LD/HP®, poly cone
- Number Of Midranges: 10
- Midrange Size: 2"
- Midrange Type: 8 inverted titanium dome midranges covering 300 Hz to 2 kHz, and 2 inverted titanium dome midrange-tweeters covering 2 kHz to 8 kHz
- Number Of Tweeters: 1
- Tweeter Size: 3/4"
- Tweeter Type: titanium dome
- System Type: ported 4-way floor standing
- Grille: black knit cloth, magnetically attached
- Dimensions: 8"w x 51"h x 18-1/2"d (including cables and connectors)
- Weight: 68.5 lbs
WARNING: California Residents - Proposition 65. This product can expose you to chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov