McIntosh audio cables use the finest pure copper conductors with multiple electromagnetic shields to maintain audio signal purity while blocking outside interference. Gold-plated, solid brass connectors ensure secure signal transmission and the best audio performance. These cables will perfectly complete McIntosh home audio or home theater systems and are designed to optimize the product performance. Use these to connect McIntosh's preamplifiers, power amplifiers, and sources.
These interconnects use two pure copper conductors with multiple electromagnetic shields to maintain audio signal purity and block outside interference. Gold-plated, solid brass connectors ensure a secure connection and maximum signal transfer for an exceptional listening experience.
- Packed: Pair
- Lengths Available: Available in 1 meter increments
- Conductor Configuration: Twisted pair
- Conductor Gauge and Material: 22 AWG OFC
- Insulation: Low-density polyethyline
- Shielding: Copper foil + 95% coverage copper braid
- Outer Jacket: PVC jacket w/ black nylon webbing
- Termination Connector: Gold-plated brass RCA male
- Outside Cable Dimension: 8.5 mm
- Directional Arrow to Sync Device: Yes
- Unique Features: Shields grounded at source ends only
- Packed in cloth bag and box
- Limited use warranty
WARNING: California Residents - Proposition 65. This product can expose you to chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov