Lose yourself in your music with the first-ever headphones from Mark Levinson, a pioneer in high-fidelity audio for the past 50 years. Reference-quality sound meets luxurious comfort in a lightweight and durable set of headphones featuring Adaptive Active Noise Cancellation (ANC) that’s perfect for travel. Reveal the hidden details in your music – at home, on the go, or anywhere you find a moment to listen.
The № 5909 has been engineered to provide you with optimal sound for an over-ear headphone. Its sound profile has been expertly tuned to an acoustic response curve that achieved the highest subjective scoring across listening tests. Experience reference-quality sound, the culmination of decades of research into listening preferences and the science of acoustics.
Crystal Clear Calls
Hold conversations comfortably, in nearly any environment. Four beam-steering microphones with Smart Wind Adaption prevent your voice from being muddled by outside noise. At the same time, ANC blocks ambient sounds so you can focus on what’s being said. Connect with family, chat with friends, and hold business calls – all in near-perfect clarity.
Control and adjust the listening settings on your headphones through the Mark Levinson Headphones App on your iPhone or Android device.
The beautiful design incorporates high-end materials, including anodized aluminum for lasting durability and premium leather for exceptional comfort.
Enjoy your music for longer. The № 5909 provides up to 34 hours of playback time or up up to 30 hours with ANC enabled.
- Hi-Res Audio certified
- LDAC audio codec
- Digital circuitry compatible with 24-bit/96kHz processing
- Acoustic response up to 40kHz
- Expertly tuned 40 mm Beryllium coated drivers acoustically optimized to the HARMAN Curve
- Bluetooth 5.1 with LDAC, AAC and aptX™ Adaptive technologies
- Adaptive Active Noise Cancellation (ANC) with three modes
- Ambient Aware mode for situational awareness while on the go
- Four-microphone voice array with Smart Wind Adaption
- Type: Premium High-resolution wireless adaptive ANC noise cancelling headphones
- Driver size: 40mm Beryllium Coated Driver
- Frequency Response (Passive): 10Hz - 40kHz
- Frequency Response (Active): 20Hz - 20kHz
- Sensitivity: 97dB @1kHz/1mW
- Maximum SPL: 98dB
- Maximum Input Power (Passive): 100mW
- Microphone Sensitivity: -32dBV @ 1kHz/Pa
- Impedance: 32ohm
- Bluetooth transmitted power: <8dbm
- Bluetooth transmitted modulation: GFSK, n/4 DQPSK / 8DPSK
- Bluetooth Frequency: 2.402GHz - 2.480GHz
- Bluetooth profile version: A2DP 1.3.1, AVRCP 1.6, HFP 1.7.1
- Bluetooth version: 5.1
- Battery type: Lithium-ion battery (750mAh/3.7V)
- Power supply: 5V/1.0A
- Charging time: 100 minutes
- Music playtime with Bluetooth on: 34 hours
- Music playtime with Bluetooth and ANC on: 30 hours
- Music playtime with Aux-in and ANC on: 30 hours
- Dimensions 202.6mm(7.9") x 205.4mm(8.1") x 65.4mm(2.6")
- Weight: 340g(12oz)
WARNING: California Residents - Proposition 65. This product can expose you to chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov