Enjoy superb sound from your favorite analog and digital sources with the Marantz PM7005 integrated stereo amplifier. Featuring a high current discrete power output stage with current feedback (a Marantz innovation), the PM7005 is also equipped with our exclusive HDAM technology, employing proprietary circuit modules with discrete components that deliver ultra-wideband response and fast slew rate.
The versatile PM7005 features multiple analog and digital inputs, including optical and coaxial digital inputs along with a USB-B 2.0 for direct connection to computer high resolution digital audio sources. Featuring the reference-class CS4398 high resolution D/A converter, the PM7005 can decode high resolution digital audio files up to 24 bits and 192 kHz sampling. It's also compatible with DSD 2.8 MHz and 5.6 MHz high resolution files (the same system found on SACD), and the asynchronous USB-B port also features jitter removal for the most pristine sound quality.
There are multiple analog inputs, including a MM phono input, along with dual recording inputs and outputs, and the Source Direct function bypasses the balance and tone controls for the shortest signal path, while the Analog mode disables the digital circuitry when listening to analog sources.
AUTHORIZED DEALER - FULL WARRANTY
- Current Feedback Discrete Power Amplifier
- Equipped with numerous analog inputs, including dual recording inputs and outputs, and features coaxial and optical digital inputs, along with a USB-B 2.0 asynchronous input for high resolution computer audio files
- Advanced Digital-to-Analog Conversion with PCM and DSD Decoding
- Fully-enclosed and shielded digital audio block to prevent interference between the analog and digital audio sections.
- Source Direct Function; Analog Amplifier Mode
- USB-B 2.0 Asynchronous Port with Jitter Removal
- Advanced HDAM Discrete Buffer Amplifier Modules
- HDAM-SA3 (Hyper Dynamic Amplifier Module) components consist of matched precision discrete selected circuit elements on a compact sub-board, instead of conventional op-amp integrated circuits
- HDAM modules are used in the phono amp/equalizer block, the digital audio block and in the power amplifier block.
- Marantz HDAM-SA3 modules provide a full 10 dB of signal-to-noise improvement over earlier HDAM versions, along with ultra wide-band response (100 kHz, -3 dB) for crystal clear treble detail
- Fully Discrete Volume Amplifier Circuit
- Versatile Remote Control Options
- 60+ Years of Audiophile Heritage
60-Day Money-Back Guarantee
We want you to love every item you purchase from SKY by Gramophone. If you are not satisfied with your purchase, you may return items that are complete and like-new for any reason within 60 days. You may choose an exchange or a refund for the full amount of the items you purchased*. Refunds must be issued to the same credit card, debit card, gift certificate, or other form of payment used in the original transaction.
SKY by Gamophone is an authorized dealer for all products we carry, which means manufacturer warranties are valid on every product purchased from us.
*Restocking fees apply for furniture, as well as for products without original packaging, missing accessories, and not in new or like-new condition.
FREE U.S. SHIPPING