Designed for the ultimate music and movie surround sound experience, the Marantz MM8077 7-channel power amplifier delivers power and detail, and is rated at 150 watts per channel into 8 ohms, and 180 watts per channel into 6 ohms. The power supply features a high current toroidal power transformer along with high power (71WVDC) filter capacitors with a total 100,000µF capacitance to easily handle sharp short-term transient peaks.
- Wide operating bandwidth to extract the most detail from today’s high resolution audio formats
- Aluminum alloy heat sink assembly configured in a tunnel arrangement provides both passive and active cooling
- Features both unbalanced (RCA) and balanced (XLR) inputs
- Loudspeaker terminals feature audiophile-grade construction, and are gold-plated for maximum signal transfer
- DC trigger input for external power on/off control
- Copper-plated chassis provides isolation from extraneous noise, and features a multi-layer reinforced bottom panel assembly for maximum rigidity along with triple-layer top cover
WARNING: California Residents - Proposition 65. This product can expose you to chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov