Designed for the ultimate music and movie surround sound experience, the Marantz MM8077 7-channel power amplifier delivers power and detail, and is rated at 150 watts per channel into 8 ohms, and 180 watts per channel into 6 ohms. The power supply features a high current toroidal power transformer along with high power (71WVDC) filter capacitors with a total 100,000µF capacitance to easily handle sharp short-term transient peaks.
- Wide operating bandwidth to extract the most detail from today’s high resolution audio formats
- Aluminum alloy heat sink assembly configured in a tunnel arrangement provides both passive and active cooling
- Features both unbalanced (RCA) and balanced (XLR) inputs
- Loudspeaker terminals feature audiophile-grade construction, and are gold-plated for maximum signal transfer
- DC trigger input for external power on/off control
- Copper-plated chassis provides isolation from extraneous noise, and features a multi-layer reinforced bottom panel assembly for maximum rigidity along with triple-layer top cover