The MM7055 power amplifier produces 140 watts of high current output from each of its five channels. This is “real world” power, too, measured across the full audio bandwidth (20 Hz – 20 kHz) at 8 ohms with 0.08% Total Harmonic Distortion. Among other attributes, this means the MM7055 is capable of long-term power delivery into low impedance speakers.
In practical terms, the MM7055 is ideal for a “5.1” home theater system, whether based on a moderately powered receiver or a surround sound processor. You can use it to power speakers in different areas of your home; stereo reproduction in two rooms plus a mono channel for secondary areas such as a den or kitchen. For more complex home theater systems, the MM7055 pairs with one or several MM7025s to help create a totally immersive “7.1” or “9.1” audio experience.AUTHORIZED DEALER - FULL WARRANTY
- A massive power supply includes a multiple-secondary EI-core transformer and over 65,000 µF of custom-designed energy storage capacity
- Output stages mount on an extruded aluminum “thermal tunnel” for efficient heat dissipation
- Temperature-sensing forced air cooling assures cool operating temperatures for long-term reliability, even when making full use of the amplifier’s substantial output capabilities
- Balanced inputs and single-ended RCA inputs are both supported, and you can choose either type of input for each channel, individually, for easy and flexible connectivity
- Audiophile grade, gold-plated four-way binding post speaker terminals ensure tight connections to your choice of speaker wire
- Input and output jacks for DC “trigger” pulses as well as RC-5 jacks for total remote control convenience, even with legacy Marantz products
- Heavy gauge steel chassis for maximum isolation from external vibration as well as electromagnetic and radio frequency interference
- Depth is less than 14½” so the MM7055 will fit quite nicely on a shelf, in a cabinet, or in a conventional system rack with the optional rack mount kit
60-Day Money-Back Guarantee
We want you to love every item you purchase from SKY by Gramophone. If you are not satisfied with your purchase, you may return items that are complete and like-new for any reason within 60 days. You may choose an exchange or a refund for the full amount of the items you purchased*. Refunds must be issued to the same credit card, debit card, gift certificate, or other form of payment used in the original transaction.
SKY by Gramophone is an authorized dealer for all products we carry, which means manufacturer warranties are valid on every product purchased from us.
In the unlikely event a television arrives damaged, we require notification of damages within 24 hours of receipt of the unit.
*Restocking fees apply for furniture and televisions, as well as for products without original packaging, missing accessories, and not in new or like-new condition.