The Q150 proves that the best things come in small packages. A Uni-Q driver and CFD port mean it punches way above its weight.
Q Series bookshelf speakers excel in small spaces. KEF's Uni-Q driver array plus Computational Fluid Dynamics (CFD) port tech equals high resolution and big sound.
- Frequency Range Free Field: 47Hz (-6dB)
- Drive Units
- 130mm (5.25in.) aluminium Uni-Q
- 25mm (1in.)vented aluminium dome HF
- Frequency Response: 51Hz-28kHz (±3dB)
- Maximum Output: 108dB
- Amplifier Requirements: 10-100W
- Nominal Impedance: 8 Ohms (min.3.7 Ohms)
- Crossover Frequencies: 2.5kHz
- Sensitivity: 86dB (2.83V/1m)
- Weight: 5.6kg (12.3lbs)
- Dimension (H X W X D): 11.92 x 7.08 x 10.94 in (303 x 180 x 278 mm)
WARNING: California Residents - Proposition 65. This product can expose you to chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov