The PT300 is a dual-stud, tilting wall mount designed to support TVs up to 90 inches. Its pre-tensioned mounting brackets provide 12° of forward tilt, helping to reduce glare and improve line-of-sight with your TV. Each bracket is equipped with a horizontal leveling screw to facilitate precision leveling, a Torx screw and locking feature to protect against theft, and a quick-release cord for easy removal of your TV. Sitting 1.4 inches from the wall, the PT300’s wall plate is wide enough to accommodate both 16 and 24-inch stud spacing and comes with all the hardware you need for wood stud and concrete installation.
FITS VESA SIZES TO 600×400
The PT300 is designed for TVs measuring between 32 and 90 inches, and accommodates VESA patterns between 100×100 to 600×400.
LOW PROFILE DESIGN
The PT300’s slim wall plate and mounting brackets allow your TV to sit 1.4 inches from the wall.
12 DEGREES OF FORWARD TILT
Easily tilt your TV up to 12° forward to reduce glare and improve line-of-sight with your screen.
MAGNETIC QUICK RELEASE CORDS
Removing your TV from the wall is as easy as pulling on two quick-release cords. Each cord includes a magnetic end, allowing them to be quickly tucked out of sight.
Two Torx screws can be tightened with the provided key to prevent your TV from being removed. Alternatively, a lock can be attached to the mounting brackets to secure them in place. (Lock not included)
- TV Sizes: 32” to 90”
- Weight Allowance: 150 lb (68 kg)
- VESA Sizes: 100×100 to 600×400
- Wall Plate: 26.9” (68.4 cm) wall plate accommodates up to 24” stud spacing
- Tilt: +12°
- Profile: Sits 1.4” (3.5 cm) from the wall
- Includes: Installation manual; All mounting hardware for wood stud and concrete installation
- Material: Solid steel with durable powder coated finish
- Warranty: 5 years
- WEIGHTS AND MEASUREMENTS
- Shipping box weight: 9.6 lb (4.4 kg)
- Shipping box dimensions: 28.3″ x 6.8″ x 3.3″ (71.9 x 17.3 x 8.4 cm)
- Product weight: 7.5 lb (3.4 kg)
WARNING: California Residents - Proposition 65. This product can expose you to chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov