The Kanto PF300 provides a low-profile solution to mounting your flat-screen TV. Designed to support 150 pounds, its 27-inch wall plate ensures an easy installation on both 16 and 24-inch stud centers. The fixed TV wall mount brackets come equipped with adjustable screws to facilitate precision leveling, Torx screws to protect against theft, and quick release cords for easy removal of your TV. Along with a 6-inch extension bit to conveniently access the security and leveling screws after mounting your TV, the PF300 comes with all the necessary hardware for wood stud and concrete installations.
LOW PROFILE DESIGN
The Kanto PF300’s slim wall plate and fixed TV wall mount brackets allow your TV to sit 1.4″ from the wall.
EXTRA WIDE WALL PLATE
Measuring 27″ wide, the solid steel wall plate accommodates both 16″ and 24″ stud spacing.
Precision leveling can be achieved with two adjustable screws. Use the provided 6″ extension bit to easily access the leveling screws after your TV has been mounted.
Two Torx screws can be tightened using the provided key and extension bit to prevent your TV from being removed.
MAGNETIC QUICK RELEASE CORDS
Removing your TV from the wall is as easy as pulling on two quick-release cords. Each cord includes a magnetic end, allowing them to be tucked neatly out of sight.
- TV Sizes: 32” to 90”
- Weight Allowance: 150 lb (68 kg)
- VESA Sizes: 100×100 to 600×400
- Wall Plate: 26.9 (68.4 cm) wall plate allows mounting to 24” stud centers
- Profile: Sits 1.4″ (3.5 cm) from the wall
- Material: Solid steel with durable powder-coated finish
- Integrated cable management
- Adjustable horizontal leveling
- Magnetic quick-release cords
- Lockable arms
- Installation manual
- All mounting hardware for wood stud and concrete installation
- Warranty: 5 years
- WEIGHTS AND MEASUREMENTS
- Shipping box weight: 8.2 lb (3.7 kg)
- Shipping box dimensions: 28.3″ x 6.8″ x 3.3″ (71.9 x 17.3 x 8.4 cm)
- Product weight: 6 lb (2.7 kg)
- UPC: 800152718231
WARNING: California Residents - Proposition 65. This product can expose you to chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov